🐈
» Forums » Support » Time Tracker is not working
Page options
dc399d3d
Community Member

Time Tracker is not working

Hi, please help me out I need to use the time tracker on monday but when I clicked it routed to a blank page. I've done clearing cache and tried it as well on another browser still there's no progress. Need help asap.

dc399d3d_0-1706898785257.png

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ec427968
Community Member

I just got help with the same issue. I had to download the Upwork desktop app for it to work! I'm not sure why this is not clarified anywhere because I've seen so many ppl with this issue (and Upwork's response on these community forums never state this, they're offering a bunch of troubleshooting and not once did I read you actually need to download their app (verses using just the website in the browser)

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
ec427968
Community Member

I just got help with the same issue. I had to download the Upwork desktop app for it to work! I'm not sure why this is not clarified anywhere because I've seen so many ppl with this issue (and Upwork's response on these community forums never state this, they're offering a bunch of troubleshooting and not once did I read you actually need to download their app (verses using just the website in the browser)

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths