🐈
» Forums » Support » Time synchrony of the work catalog
Page options
danielkitanaxi
Community Member

Time synchrony of the work catalog

Hello, my name is **Edited for Community Guidelines** and I'm a freelancer.

I am with a massive problem with the platform, I will try to be more specific, I can not see work on the platform below 4 hours, all work that I search for or that appears in my catalog are 4 hours published or above that!

And all jobs under 4 hours don't appear!

Please how to solve this?

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

4 REPLIES 4
ArjayM

Hi Daniel,

I would recommend adding or resetting your saved search results so that you're receiving the most relevant jobs on your job feed. Once you've searched for a skill, industry, or keyword you can further refine the results by using our filters. Once you're done, click on the green button to save the search result. Feel free to check here for you to be more acquainted with how to best search for jobs.

~ Arjay
Upwork

I already did that! I can't see jobs on the platform with less than 4 hours published, all the jobs I look for or that appear in my catalog are 4 hours published or above that!

And all work with less than 4 hours published does not show up!

Thank you for your response Daniel,

I took a closer look at your account and it looks like you haven't reset your saved search results. Yet I'm still seeing job posts less than an hour ago. You can try resetting/editing your saved search here. then you should have the option to edit your saved searches. By doing that you should be looking at the most relevant jobs on your job feed. Let me know if you need further assistance. Have a great weekend!

~ Arjay
Upwork

It didn't work still having the same problem

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths