🐈
» Forums » Support » Top Rated Badge
Page options
a6ef2e77
Community Member

Top Rated Badge

Hi ,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to inquire about the status of my Top Rated badge on Upwork.

I completed all the necessary requirements for the Top Rated badge over two weeks ago. However, despite fulfilling these criteria, the badge has not yet appeared on my profile. Currently, I still only have the Rising Talent badge visible.

I understand that the badge awarding process may take some time, but given that it has been more than two weeks since I met all the requirements, I wanted to reach out to ensure there are no issues or delays with my application for the Top Rated badge.

Could you please provide me with an update on the status of my application for the Top Rated badge? Additionally, if there are any additional steps I need to take or any further information required from my end, please let me know so that I can assist in expediting the process.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I appreciate your assistance and look forward to your prompt response.

Best regards,

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ed87b11d
Community Member

Hi Anastasiia ,

you are missing this requirement :

• First project on Upwork was more than 90 days ago

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
LuiggiR

Hi Anastasiia,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I see that you've recently raised a support ticket regarding your concern. As soon as the next available agent gets your ticket in their queue, they'll contact you to assist you further.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
ed87b11d
Community Member

Hi Anastasiia ,

you are missing this requirement :

• First project on Upwork was more than 90 days ago
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths