🐈
» Forums » Support » Unable to Submit Proposals
Page options
6e6f2c04
Community Member

Unable to Submit Proposals

I'm new to Upwork and have been unable to submit proposals for two different job listings I am interested in because when I hit 'Submit a Proposal' a little loading ring starts to spin next to the word 'proposal' and it remains stuck in this state. It won't load to where I start the process. 

I'm an aspiring Freelancer hoping Upwork will get my foot in the door, the job developer I am working with tells me that this is a good place for it so can someone please help me fix this issue?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ArjayM

Hi Anne,

We truly appreciate your interest and eagerness to start a great career here at Upwork! However, I tried but wasn’t able to replicate the issue you’re describing. Could you please try using a different browser or the incognito mode of your current browser? You may also try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies. Also note that we only officially support the latest two versions of Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox and Apple Safari.

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
ArjayM

Hi Anne,

We truly appreciate your interest and eagerness to start a great career here at Upwork! However, I tried but wasn’t able to replicate the issue you’re describing. Could you please try using a different browser or the incognito mode of your current browser? You may also try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies. Also note that we only officially support the latest two versions of Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox and Apple Safari.

~ Arjay
Upwork
6e6f2c04
Community Member

Arjay, 

I was able to successfully submit a proposal in Incognito mode.  

Thanks so much for the help. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths