🐈
» Forums » Support » Unable to submit proposal to any Upwork job. ...
Page options
Community Member

Unable to submit proposal to any Upwork job. Getting the SEA error

Hey,

I am trying to submit a proposal to open job. However, when I click on the submit button, I get this error:

There was an error loading this page: error [7255b8e2aa78735d-SEA, 7255b8e2aa78735d-SEA]. Contact Upwork Support for more information.

I have cleared the cache and cookies. I also tried incognito mode, but I am still getting this error whenever I submit to any open job. 

Kindly look into this and fix the issues. 

Thank you

6 REPLIES 6
PradeepH

Hi Sidrah,

Thank you for your message. Please confirm if you have tried using a different browser as well to submit a proposal? 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
84f9b2ce
Community Member

Hi,

I have a similar problem, getting error codes when trying to submit a job.

There was an error saving the job: error [7480ce10bf3eb365-SEA, 7480ce10bf3eb365-SEA]. Contact Upwork Support for more information.

Hi Vaclav,

Could you please try using a different browser or the incognito mode of your current browser? You may also try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies. 

~Andrea
Upwork
d3090939
Community Member

HI!!!

I am trying to submit a proposal to open job. However, when I click on the submit button, I get this error:

There was an error loading this page: error [7255b8e2aa78735d-SEA, 7255b8e2aa78735d-SEA]. Contact Upwork Support for more information.

I have cleared the cache and cookies. I also tried incognito mode, but I am still getting this error whenever I submit to any open job. 

d3090939
Community Member

error [7abe64e96e4e2d7f-SEA, 7abe64e96e4e2d7f-SEA]. 

Hi Herman,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths