🐈
» Forums » Support » Wrong email in support and not able to reply ...
Page options
ccd0d4c9
Community Member

Wrong email in support and not able to reply to jobs

Hi there, 

I am having a huge issue with my Upwork account and I truly hope that you're able to help me. 

Some months ago, I changed the e-mail address from my account on Upwork. Somehow it was never changed on my support page, which makes it impossible for me to file a support ticket. 

I do not have access to that old e-mail anymore, and I would like to be able to change that for good. 

Another issue that I've been recently experiencing, is that all of a sudden I am not able to apply to jobs anymore. I also had the issue the other week that I am not able to accept an offer. I can't contact support on this, as I can't verify my old email which I changed months ago. 

Please help. 
3 REPLIES 3
759e32fa

Hi Mariëlle,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~ AJ
Upwork
ccd0d4c9
Community Member

Hi Annie Jane, 

Thank you so much for your reply. That's correct, I did raise a support ticket. However my problem is that my support email seems to still be linked to my old email that I've changed some months ago. Do you know if there is a solution for that? Because I am afraid Upwork is not able to reach out to me otherwise. Thanks again for your help!!

Hi Mariëlle,

Yes, we understand. Please check the support tickets on this account that you used to reach out to us.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths