🐈
» Forums » Support » Upwork Courtesy Credit Issue
Page options
869ca3b6
Community Member

Upwork Courtesy Credit Issue

Hi, I experienced a dispute a few days back & finally, Upwork became ready to give my client its escrow amount & give me the courtesy credit. Upwork said that my courtesy credit will be given to me within 5 business days. But still, the amount is not showing in my reports overview. Can anyone help, please? I am worried about it.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
869ca3b6
Community Member

Thanks, Upwork Team, I have received my credit. Glad you all help & update me.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
PradeepH

Hi Ibtisam,

Thank you for your message. Please note that 5 business days exclude weekends. You should see the credit before Monday, April 29th. Feel free to reach us if you do not see the credit by the end of this date so that we can assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Pradeep, thanks for giving a response. The courtesy credit message was received on 20th May, & now it is 25th May. Can you please inform me when will my credit is expected to provide to me?

Hi Ibtisam,

Yes, that's correct. Please allow 5 business days excluding weekends for the credit to reflect on your account. You should see the credit by Monday, April 29th. Feel free to reach us if you do not see the credit by the end of this date so that we can assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Pradeep, I hope you will be fine. Now it's 30th May & still, I have not received my $30 in my pending or my balance. Please help me regarding this issue because I am worried. Thanks.

Hi Ibtisam,

Thank you for following up. You should be receiving the credit in your account by the end of day today (29- May). Please extend your patience and let the team know by tomorrow if you still haven't received the funds. You may update this ticket by responding to the email sent by the team and they will surely assist you accordingly.

~ Arjay
Upwork
869ca3b6
Community Member

Hi Arjay,

Thanks for replying to me. I've still did not get $30 in my pending or available balance. Kindly tell me what to do now. I've replied to the email (Private Conversation Email) which mentioned that I will get my courtesy credit within 5 business days.

Please help me regarding this issue.

Regards,

Ibtisam N.

869ca3b6
Community Member

Thanks, Upwork Team, I have received my credit. Glad you all help & update me.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths