🐈
» Forums » Support » Upwork Time Tracker Login Issues
Page options
juliuspeter
Community Member

Upwork Time Tracker Login Issues

Hi Everyone!

I have been using Upwork time tracker without issues. However, after putting on my PC today, it needed me to login. After pressing login, I was/am taken to Microsoft Edge browser to login. I'm wondering the browser doesn't even allow me to write my email - means I can't login. What could be the issue? I have pending work. 

Your help is highly appreciated.

Many thanks,

Julius!

5 REPLIES 5
LuiggiR

Hi Julius,

I'm sorry you are having trouble logging in. Have you tried clearing your browser cache and cookies or using a different browser? Let us know if the problem persists so we can assist you further. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hi LuiggiR,

I have cleared cookies. Still it doesn't work. About using a different browser, I don't know how this works - because when I click login on time tracker it automatically takes me to Microsoft Edge to login. Is there a way to change this?

This is what I am getting. I can't type my email. 

17164849197362930995305683810263.jpg

juliuspeter
Community Member

It doesn't let me type my email like this Facebook login. It's the same browser - Microsoft Edge. How should I go about this. The client doesn't understand me, he needs me to resume working. I will appreaciate any help.

17165240347741457164691218971627.jpg

Hi Julius,

I am sorry to hear about your trouble accessing the time tracker. Could you please copy the URL from the Edge browser and try pasting it into a different browser to see if you are able to enter your credentials? Feel free to message us if you need further assistance.

- Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths