🐈
» Forums » Support » Upwork Zoom Not Working Today?
Page options
wlyonsatl
Community Member

Upwork Zoom Not Working Today?

I just had a potential client say she couldn't join the Upwork Zoom call I had initiated. She claims when she clicked on the "Join Zoom call" link she was required to enter a passcode.

Has anyone else had this problem? This is a first for me.

P.S. I really wish Upwork would allow me, as a very experienced Top Rated freelancer, to talk to potential clients by whatever means I and the potential client agree to. I don't need Upwork to "protect" me from scams and fraudulent "clients" and this sort of problem does not impress honest potential clients.

3 REPLIES 3
ArjayM

Hi Will,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused you and the client. I'll have one of the members reach out via a support ticket with further assistance. You can access your ticket on this page and please don't hesitate to communicate if you have questions or clarifications.

~ Arjay
Upwork
alehalabi
Community Member

Hello, I'm having the same problem, every time I go into a meeting from the Upwork/Zoom link a passcode is required! This didn't happen before, could you solve this Will? any advice on how to join meetings without this code?

Hi Alejandra, 

I would be happy to help. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths