🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: Upwork desktop timer
Page options
j_smolinski
Community Member

Upwork desktop timer

My timer is not working. I have uninstalled upwork. If I go on to get help or try to reload it just flips me out. I am on windows 8 is that a problem? Thank you

5 REPLIES 5
jakimoff
Community Member

Hi Jennifer. I think tes, the problem in wondows, because long time ago I also have similar problem. If you can working on MacOS or Windows 10 or upper, it'll solve all problems.

NikolaS

Hi Jennifer,

Could you please try the troubleshooting tips shared in this help article? If the issue persists, please report it following the ''How do I report a problem?'' section of the previously shared troubleshooting guide, and our team will assist you directly. I

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi Nikola, When I click on help articles or anything to try to contact anybody, I get flipped out right away.

My suggestion is to modify your window from 8 to 10.

ArjayM
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Jennifer

Thank you for your response and confirmation. Vitalii and Zainab are correct! The Upwork Desktop App works best on Windows 10 and higher. However, I've shared your concern with our support team and raised a ticket for further review. You will get an update from the team on this page with further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths