🐈
» Forums » Support » Urgent: Assistance Needed - Transfer Funds fr...
Page options
3d09440e
Community Member

Urgent: Assistance Needed - Transfer Funds from Restricted Payoneer Account to Upwork

Hi Upwork Support Team,

I trust this message finds you well. I am reaching out to seek your assistance regarding my Upwork funds currently held in a restricted Payoneer account.

Regrettably, my Payoneer account is currently restricted, and I am unable to access the funds stored there. To address this issue, I kindly request your support in facilitating the transfer of these funds back to my Upwork account.

I understand there may be necessary verification steps or additional information required for this process. I am more than willing to provide any details needed to expedite the resolution.

Your prompt attention to this matter is crucial, as I depend on these funds for ongoing projects. I appreciate your understanding and swift assistance in resolving this issue.

Thank you for your time and support.

Best regards,

Adebayo Emmanuel

1 REPLY 1
ArjayM

Hi Adebayo,

I can sense the urgency of your concern, and we certainly understand why you want this issue resolved immediately. I can see that you've contacted our support team and raised a ticket about your withdrawal concern. Please allow our team time, and you will get an update on your ticket here with further assistance once your case is thoroughly reviewed.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths