🐈
» Forums » Support » VAT number not approved
Page options
3a339f2a
Community Member

VAT number not approved

Hello,

I have a valid vat number and an official document from Portugal, and I have already check with VIES, and my VAT shows its valid there with all information. But I tried few time with and without country number, it doesnt get approve. 

Do anyone have such problem, how to solve it. 

Thank you very much 

4 REPLIES 4
3a339f2a
Community Member

Please help... thankssss

759e32fa

Hi Li,

Thank you for reaching out. It looks like our team has already provided detailed advice on this matter. You can access your support tickets here and follow the instructions our support team has provided.

~ AJ
Upwork

Dear upwork,

I just replied by email, and the support tickest link seems doesnt work well, so I donot know if I sucessufully submited my document or not, could you please help me to check. 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Just in case not, see the attachment the authorization letter, this is your colleague told me that I have to send to upwork. Please pass this document to VAT approve department, Thank you very much. 

Best regards,

Li

Hi Li,

Thank you for your message. I checked the support ticket you are referring to and I can confirm that we have already received your message with the attachment. Please allow 24-48 hours for the team to review and update your account.

- Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths