🐈
» Forums » Support » We are unable to authorize your card as the b...
Page options
a_sheynkman
Community Member

We are unable to authorize your card as the billing details you entered does not match with your ban

While attempting to add the credit card, I get the error

"We cannot authorize your card as the billing details you entered do not match your bank or credit card company. Please add another billing method or contact your issuing bank." 

And now I got an error. 

"You have exceeded the maximum number of attempts to add a payment card."

Can someone please help us

3 REPLIES 3
ArjayM

Hi Aleksander,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ Arjay
Upwork
hammad-athar
Community Member

We are unable to authorize your card as the billing details you entered do not match with your bank or credit card company. Please add another billing method or contact your issuing bank.

Please resolve this issue as my same payoneer card works fine on other websites.

Hi Muhammad Hamad,

Generally, this happens when the bank keeps declining transactions you're attempting on your card. Could you please contact your card-issuing bank for more information about the specific charge decline? Let us know if you still need further assistance, and we'll surely look into that for you

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths