🐈
» Forums » Support » To SUBMIT A PROPOSAL UPDATE YOUR ADRESS.
Page options
cd84e06b
Community Member

We were unable to process your proposal due to missing address information. Add your full address.

Hi,

When I am trying to submit my first proposal I am receiving the following error message:

Sorry, we were unable to save your application.

We were unable to process your proposal due to missing address information. Add your full address.

However my address is full submited.

Thanks in Advance

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi All, 

Recently our engineers released a fix for this issue and you should not be getting the errors reported here when submitting proposals. If you still receive an error, please let us know. 

We appreciate your patience and understanding!

Update: since we haven't gotten any new reports, we'll consider this issues fixed and will be closing this thread. 

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

192 REPLIES 192

Hi, I have the same issue here. I added my address, and the Tax information and the job is worldwide.

Hi Lucia!

Could you please try once more submitting a proposal after updating the address on https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/settings/contactInfo?

Hello Valeria,

I am encountering this issue as well. It has happened with every job I've tried so far, but the last two I tried did have the "Only freelances located in the United States may apply" message. I'm not sure about the first one. Do we believe there will be a solution or workaround to this soon?

Thank you,

Ryan Crepack

Hi. The same message keeps on appearing on my first application despite having my information fully uploaded on the website. 

3141eb6d
Community Member

it happens to me with every job it gives an error it's frustratin

it happens to me with every job it gives an error it's frustratin

Hi there,

Could you please make sure your profile is completed with information that accurately represents your identity, name and other information? Please, see this help article for guidelines for the profile picture and note that a freelancer profile name cannot be a name of a business. 

~ Valeria
Upwork
20db1685
Community Member

Hi Upwork,

I'm having the same problem even though I have updated  full address in profile.

Please advise. Thanks

8143423d
Community Member

Hello Upwork, I am unable to submit first my proposal and it says I am missing my address information, but it was filled correctly. Please check it and let me know. Thanks.

Hi Chase,

I've merged your post to this thread where this issue is being discussed and where we'll be providing updates. Our engineers are already working on addressing this issue. 
Could you please confirm if you're experiencing this error when sending a proposal to every job or only to some?

~ Valeria
Upwork

Hi Valeria, It seems when sending a proposal to every job.

9492c55c
Community Member

I'm experiencing the same problem, could someone help me?

c7d0e419
Community Member

I'm experiencing the same issue with all the proposals, could someone help me?

2d0b2fd8
Community Member

I'm having the exact same problem, I was able to send my first proposal but after that, I'm just unable to send more proposals.

I've updated the tax information just as suggested in the answers here but it didn't work either.

2d0b2fd8
Community Member

I'm having the exact same problem, I was able to send my first proposal but after that, I'm unable to send more because of that issue.

I've updated my tax information as suggested in this post, but that didn't work either.

a1443101
Community Member

I'm also facing the same problem.

8143423d
Community Member

Hi Valeria, any updates?

42e70b26
Community Member

cannot submit a proposal because of missing address but my complete address is in the contact info

4fc30317
Community Member

Hello.

I'm having this same issue, "Everytime I click on Submit a Proposal button next to any job posting, I get an error "To submit a proposal, update your address". Although I have all my addresses saved and updated." Please help.

Thank you,

Krista

Krista Kuhlman
4fc30317
Community Member

I cannot submit job propsals.

Krista Kuhlman
d043cc10
Community Member

Hello! I am having the same problem and it is from all jobs, not just those in the US. Thank you!

c3c5c7f0
Community Member

I have the same problem when I click on submit proposal a message saying " to submit your proposal update your address" appears, although I wrote my address and phone number.

cavianv
Community Member

I am receiving this error message though my address is complete. Please help.

Hi Cavian,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please try following the steps Andrii shared in the post here?

Let us know if the issue persists. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
cavianv
Community Member

Hi

Yes I am getting the same error message.

cavianv
Community Member

This did not work.

3d5b5b27
Community Member

Ma'am, I have the same issue. I've tried everything but nothing is happening.

Please help

1ff4d1f8
Community Member

I have updated my location and filled every field , but I still can't submit a proposal 

cavianv
Community Member

I am having the same issue

i have the same problem, although i followed all the advice like change browser and so on

same problem

I am having the same issue.
I edited my address and am still getting the same message.
Please advise.

I also have this issue

I'm having the same issue. I already updated my address, even tried clearing cache but same problem.

30454c9f
Community Member

Hi, I am unable to send proposals. I am getting an error "To submit a proposal, update your address". However, I have already updated the address details correctly

i have this errpr pls help me. I changed my adress may times but no solution

9f88cc39
Community Member

I am unable to submit any proposals, it keeps telling me "update your address". I have updated it twice and nothing has changed, the problem doesn't seem to be solved

39ed6fa0
Community Member

I have updated the whole address and all fields are complete. Still the issue persist.

f31190fa
Community Member

I'm experiencing the same problem, could someone help me?

68812ddd
Community Member

When I try to submit my application for a job I get this message: TO SUBMIT A PROPOSAL, UPDATE YOUR ADDRESS.

Which I did but I keep getting the message.

I need assistance please

Me too, i've completed everything in my account but still can't submit a proposal...

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths