🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: We were unable to process your proposal d...
Page options
cd84e06b
Community Member

We were unable to process your proposal due to missing address information. Add your full address.

Hi,

When I am trying to submit my first proposal I am receiving the following error message:

Sorry, we were unable to save your application.

We were unable to process your proposal due to missing address information. Add your full address.

However my address is full submited.

Thanks in Advance

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi All, 

Recently our engineers released a fix for this issue and you should not be getting the errors reported here when submitting proposals. If you still receive an error, please let us know. 

We appreciate your patience and understanding!

Update: since we haven't gotten any new reports, we'll consider this issues fixed and will be closing this thread. 

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

192 REPLIES 192

The same error.....a solution please?

e8756db3
Community Member

When I want to submit a proposal, it shows an error to update your address and I updated my address 10 times using different formats and methods but it won't work Kindly help me.

97488e8c
Community Member

Hello, I have the same problem. 

I can't send the proposal, and  I got this message 

"To submit a proposal, update your address."

I have changed my address, but still the same problem

can you help, please 

a0c9933a
Community Member

I keep receiving this message when i try to submit a job, but im sure that my adress is correct.

e7406b8f
Community Member

Hi!
As the title, I cannot apply to any job offers.

Error in attachment.

Thanks!

6c5ae5bc
Community Member

Hello freelancers  whenever i try to submit aproposal , i get a message saying i need to update my adress ! I've done that twice and it still shows !my profile is complete too ! Help pls and thank u 

cebde997
Community Member

Hi,

I just created an account and wanted to send a proposal but they said first update your address. Afterwards i updated it many times but still am not able to send a proposal because of address.

If anyone knows anything about this kindly help!

a86aacf4
Community Member

To submit a proposal, update your address

Hey, 

can anyone help me resolving this problem?

cavianv
Community Member

I have followed the suggested solution and I am still unable to submit proposals. please help.

063b147a
Community Member

When I try to sumbit a perposal I get this message

"To submit a proposal, update your address"

*I have already add my complete address.

4343a0d3
Community Member

Hi Avery,

I am facing the same issue while trying to submit a proposal:

But, I have already updated my location and tax residence address. Kindly help resolve it.

~Charith

c3c5c7f0
Community Member

Me too, I can't submit to any job due to this problem, though my address and mobile number are correct 

kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Thank you all for following up. We're still looking into this issue and taking into consideration your reports. We'll provide an update here once we have more information.
Thanks for your patience while we're getting this resolved.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Me too. Looks like some cache not updated. 

I'm having the same problem. And I've changed my address too many times. help please!

Hi Upwork,

As the title says, I am having issues when submitting proposals to clients. 

Screenshot 2022-08-25 071653.png

Please advise.

Thank you.

-Georgia

I am Unable to submit any job proposals even after I have updated my address, please what do I do...?

It happens to me, above tip didn't help. I updated  address mutiple times, but still gets "To submit a proposal, update your address"

Encountering same issue

I got the same problem i already type my address.

Adress are updated mutiple times, nothing changes.

I also have the issue of (To submit a proposal, update your address)

kleinbooi_martin
Community Member

Hi there. I am experiencing the same issue. I have completed all the information on the address page but I am still getting this error.

To submit a proposal, update your address

6b038516
Community Member

I'm getting this error while trying to send a proposal, I blur some of the info but my address is submited.

6b038516_0-1661370537635.png

6b038516_1-1661370901660.png

5eb49d67
Community Member

I can't send a proposal because it says I need to updatre my address, I've done it several times, but the problem keep showing up

918f566a
Community Member

Me too I am having the same issue and am not able to send in any applications.

vishnuravi309
Community Member

hey, im trying to apply for a job. Unfortunately, this is not possible because i allegedly did not enter my adress. However, there is nowhere a field in the form on which i clould enter the adress. The problem exists on all browser. How i can solve this problem?

Hello VISHNU,

In certains jobs, the customer does ask for freelancers from certian countries, to suit his job. I am not sure if this is the case. I hope that your ability to submit a proposal doesn't stop at a technical barrier. Good Luck!

13dfcaf7
Community Member

i take this error all time and all platforms 

c3c5c7f0
Community Member

I have the same problem here, plz any help

926c5361
Community Member

I have same issue in sending proposal

When i try to send it show update your contact info and i have already updated it

8d640669
Community Member

Can someone help me with this issue? I am new to Upwork and I cannot submit a proposal. I have put in all my address.

kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi All, 

Recently our engineers released a fix for this issue and you should not be getting the errors reported here when submitting proposals. If you still receive an error, please let us know. 

We appreciate your patience and understanding!

Update: since we haven't gotten any new reports, we'll consider this issues fixed and will be closing this thread. 

~ Valeria
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths