🐈
» Forums » Support » We were unable to process your proposal due t...
Page options
cd84e06b
Community Member

We were unable to process your proposal due to missing address information. Add your full address.

Hi,

When I am trying to submit my first proposal I am receiving the following error message:

Sorry, we were unable to save your application.

We were unable to process your proposal due to missing address information. Add your full address.

However my address is full submited.

Thanks in Advance

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi All, 

Recently our engineers released a fix for this issue and you should not be getting the errors reported here when submitting proposals. If you still receive an error, please let us know. 

We appreciate your patience and understanding!

Update: since we haven't gotten any new reports, we'll consider this issues fixed and will be closing this thread. 

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

192 REPLIES 192
2529faad
Community Member

I have the same issues. even after updating tax address

f0eb49a6
Community Member

Hello,

When I am trying to submit first proposal, it says-We were unable to process your proposal due to missing address information. Add your full address.

Please check this issue and let me know.

Thanks.

Hi Miguel,

I checked your account and it looks like you were not able to complete your address information. Please go to Settings> Location and kindly fill in your address details. If you need further assistance, please let us know. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
f0eb49a6
Community Member

Hi Joanne, I already filled my address informantion

Hi Miguel,

Thanks for updating your address information. You may want to try and submit your proposals this time. You can also try clearing your cache and cookies or trying again using a different browser first before doing so. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
f0eb49a6
Community Member

Hi Joanne, just tried to submit using a different browser and it worked. Thanks for your help!

9cddc828
Community Member

I am also having the same issue, I have added it to tax information and it still doesn't work.

9cddc828
Community Member

I have also used a new browser with no luck.

Hi Clare,

I'll have one of our team members reach out to you with further assistance via a support ticket. You can access your ticket and coordinate with the team here and in your email.

~ Arjay
Upwork
362aaf7c
Community Member

Dear Upwork,

I am facing the same issue although my full address is given with proper tax information as well. Please solve. I can't bid.

Thanks

Hi Sayem,

Thank you for your message. Could you please try again after clearing Cookies and Cache on your browser? You can also try using a different browser. Feel free to message us if problems persist.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
854a6dde
Community Member

Hi, this same thing is happening to me. I've created 2 tickets and have not heard anything. How were you able to get this resolved?

Hi,  

I am looking for an actual number to speak with someone from Upwork. I created a ticket days ago and have not heard back. I cannot submit proposals because it is saying my address is not on file (which it is).  If anyone knows how to contact someone, or the answer to this problem, please let me know!

thanks! 

Hi Ashley,

Apologies for the delay as our support teams are currently experiencing a higher number of contacts than usual. I have submitted a follow-up and you should be getting an update with further assistance via a support ticket on this page.

Please avoid creating several tickets or posts for the same concern so that the team could assist you more efficiently. We seek your patience and utmost understanding while sorting this out for you. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
e906323a
Community Member

Hi

i am having same problem. can any one help me out, please.

Hi MD Fayzul,

We apologize for the inconvenience. I'll have one of our team members assist you with this via a support ticket. Kindly expect an update on this page once your report has been reviewed and the support ticket's been created.

~ Arjay
Upwork
98275f0f
Community Member

I am also facing the similar issue for every job I am applying to. I have updated the details multiple times, still no update. Getting this error each time "To submit a proposal, update your address"

87da4adc
Community Member

Hi there! 
I've got similar issues, could you please help me? 😞
When I try to apply I keep getting this message:

There was an error loading this page: error [73de4d594880c1a8-SEA, 73de4d594880c1a8-SEA]. Contact Upwork Support for more information.

not_verified

Tried from 2 different laptops and from the mobile application, none of them helped.
Could you please give me an advice on how to fix this issue?
Thank you in advance!
Kristóf

Hi Kristof,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble sending proposals. A Customer Support Team member has reached out to you through this support ticket to assist you further with your concern.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

When I try to submitt my first proposal then it says We were unable to process your proposal due to missing address information. Add your full address. But the address information is fully completed.

So how can you help me?

ae72a8cb
Community Member

Hi Upwork,

I'm having the same problem even though I have updated my tax profile, and full address in profile.

Please advise. Thanks

Hi Viona,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
0ab1ab2e
Community Member

Hi,

I am receiving the below error message when I tried to submit my first proposal. 

I have already added the address in the tax information. Could you please help?

Thank you. 

Hi Kiranmanyee,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork

Thank you, AJ.  I couldn't see any tickets when I accessed the link you shared.

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/requests/

0ab1ab2e_0-1661099343209.png

Could you please suggest?

Thank you

Hi Kiranmanyee,

Would you mind checking now? I've followed up with the team and confirmed that they've just reached out to you for assistance.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hi Annie, I also experienced the same issue while trying to submit my first proposal 

I've tried every solution posted here but none seem to work out, please I need this issue to be resolved 

Hi Sadiq,

I'd like to let you know that this is a known issue and our tech support team is currently working on resolving it as soon as possible. We'll be sure to inform everyone in this thread once the issue is fixed. Your patience is greatly appreciated.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
11b33c4f
Community Member

Hello Upwork,

I have same issue.

Regards

Hi Clinton,

As confirmed by Luiggi, this is a known issue and our tech support team is already working on resolving it as soon as possible. We'll update this thread once the issue is fixed. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi All,

I'd like to confirm that the team is working on addressing the issues you've reported here. To help them with pinpointing the issue, could you please let us know if you get these errors with every job or only with some jobs? If it's the latter, could you please check if the jobs you're getting an error for have this label showing on them?

kochubei_valeria_0-1661183476497.png

Thank you!

~ Valeria
Upwork

Same issue. Facing with every job.. Please provide solution

No, I did not see this that flag(Only freelancers in the US...) on the job I applied but I still got the "incomplete address message" on my proposal submission. 

Hi, I have the same issues.. I get all errors from the jobs I submitted a proposals. Please help me with this, so I can start my freelancing. I'll be forever grateful if this matter will be solved. Thank you

Hi.

I'm also facing the same issue and unable to send my first proposal. I updated my full address in the tax information still the same. 

How do I fix this error quick.

Hello, I am getting the same message. I have cleared cache and cookies and tried a different browser, and made sure my address is accurate in tax info and in my profile. Were you able to solve this problem? Thank you. 

hi valery 

Hello there!! Likewise, having issues myself with the same error! 

please your help

hi valery 

Hello there!! Likewise, having issues myself with the same error! 

please your help

Hi Valeria

I have same issue. I was completed my Tax about my address, and the location of the job is Worldwide. I was put my addres on the cover letter and i still get that error when i try to submit my proposal.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ari, 

Could you please confirm if the jobs you're getting an error for have this label on them?

aocumen_0-1661318065165.png

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths