🐈
» Forums » Support » Work for Upwork Customer Service Team.
Page options
4540ac6d
Community Member

Work for Upwork Customer Service Team.

I would like to know how I can get a job working directly for Upwork Customer Service Team, they have a long wait time now due to high volumes of tickets and I have experience in that field. I don't want to be scammed, upon my last research I found a page on Linkedin with job posts and the Upwork logo, etc, but better to be safe than sorry. Is there a way I can be directed to the right channel for this quest? 

1 REPLY 1
d8f22dd7
Community Member

Follow these stepts

1. Visit the Upwork careers page: This is the best place to start your search for job opportunities with Upwork. You can find the careers page by visiting Upwork.com and clicking on the "Careers" link at the bottom of the page.

2. Check the job postings: On the careers page, you can see all the current job openings at Upwork, including customer service roles. Be sure to read the job descriptions carefully and determine if you are a good fit for the role.

3. Submit your application: If you see a customer service role that you're interested in, you can apply by clicking the "Apply" button next to the job listing. This will take you to a page where you can enter your information and submit your resume and cover letter.

It's always a good idea to be cautious when searching for job opportunities online, especially when it comes to remote work. To ensure that you're applying for a legitimate job with Upwork, be sure to check the company's official website and avoid any pages or sites that look suspicious or unprofessional.

I hope this helps and I wish you the best of luck in your job search.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths