🐈
» Forums » Support » Wrong name in the certificate of earnings
Page options
a_petrovskaya
Community Member

Wrong name in the certificate of earnings

Hello,

I need show to my landlord the certificate of earnings, but for some reason my name is displayed wrong (both first and last name end with '8'). I've checked all the places where my name could have been modified in the settings, but everywhere is displayed correctly. 

45 REPLIES 45
29e9c03e
Community Member

Hi, I also have the same issue, the wrong name on my earning certificate.

Hi Awais,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
29e9c03e
Community Member

Hello AJ, thanks for your cooperation but my name is not correct yet, it should be 'Awais Mehmood' not Mahmoud ('e' between M and h and double 'O' not ou)

Hi Awais,

I'm sorry about the confusion. We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
5b702703
Community Member

Hello, I need help, I have same issue.

Hi Abdelrahman,

We saw your post in the community and converted it into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. Rest assured that one of our agents will be reaching out to you on this page with further assistance on your certificate of earnings concern.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths