🐈
» Forums » Support » desktop app not working
Page options
aamirrana41
Community Member

desktop app not working

after clear cache of the desktop app, app is not working and showing this error.

Query: app.js

Trace ID: 67d0ed921c42c619-KHI

See https://status.upwork.com for updates.

can anyone tell me the solution.

thanks

17 REPLIES 17
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Amir,

Could you try to reinstall the Desktop app and let me know if you're still experiencing any problems on your end? If yes, please share what operating system you're using as well. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Facing the same issue. I have tried reinstalling the app. Still facing the same problem.

Hi Eric,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as well and will assist you further as soon as possible. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hey man, im having the same issue ovr and over again. Ihave tried everything i still can get the app start working. 

Hi Sergio,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi, I am getting the same issue right now. As I tried to clear cache and restart the app. I am getting error 403 and can't complete restart. 

Hi Esther, 

Could you please try to check the troubleshooting steps shared in this help article? I also checked that you have already submitted a ticket to our support team. One of our agents will update your ticket to assist you further also. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi Esther, I've been having the same issue this week. 
Did you find a solution and do you mind sharing?

Thanks

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Victor,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with the desktop app. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
d_ishii
Community Member

I am also having the same issue. Could someone contact me back? Tried to uninstall and re-install the app, same issue. 

Trace ID: 6d9cdcb6af8d404c-MNL

Hi Mary,

You can find advice on how to Troubleshoot the Desktop App here. If you still experience problems, report the issue so we can help you. Here’s how:

Click your name at the lower left of the app
Select Support and Feedback
Enter the details of your issue and click Send

~Andrea
Upwork
webnautspro
Community Member

I am also having the same issue. Could someone contact me back? Tried to uninstall and re-install the app, same issue.

Trace ID: 701d87f6ddce2d37-KBP

rabedi
Community Member

Same I am facing and doing everything i am using window 7 My upwork tracker not working showing the same issue

rabedi
Community Member

issue.png

Hi Rahul,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing trouble using the Desktop App. We've escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
14a89876
Community Member

i am facing this problem of upwork. i am facing problem in logging upwork  desktopi am facing problem in logging upwork desktop

Hi Zia,

Thank you for reaching out.

I understand you are facing issues with your desktop app. Please try to uninstall this version and then redownload and reinstall the latest version. If it doesn't work, please get back to me with more information. You may share your operating system and any other information that may be helpful in isolating this. You can follow these steps to submit a report:

>Click your name at the lower left of the app
>Select Support and Feedback
>Enter the details of your issue and click Send

I hope that helps.

~ Johnabi
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths