🐈
» Forums » Support » "Most Recent" job postings are disappearing
Page options
f472dfdb
Community Member

"Most Recent" job postings are disappearing

Hello,

I've been having trouble with Upwork's "most recent" option since this morning. If I reload the page after seeing a new job post, that job post disappears and the last 20/30 minutes old job posts are showing. Tried on the phone too but a similar problem is happening on the phone too. Someone please help.

Noor

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
LuiggiR

Hi Noor,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
LuiggiR

Hi Noor,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
f472dfdb
Community Member

Thanks!

0171c5d6
Community Member

My feed has been showing old job postings for 1 days now. Even the top  jobs on my feed includes jobs posted 10 hours ago. can you help me

Hi Meareg,

I wasn't able to reproduce the problem you are referring to. The jobs showing on "My Feed" are based on the filters of your Saved Search. This means that when you search for jobs and save them, our system will remember the criteria you've chosen and will try to suggest the nearest jobs you've saved and searched.

I highly suggest that you start manually searching and saving projects from time to time. However, we would like to set your expectation that the effect will not be immediate as it also takes some time to fetch the results.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths