🐈
» Forums » Support » "go to preview" button is not work (need to p...
Page options
zoaiaaliasif
Community Member

"go to preview" button is not work (need to publish portfolio)

I am trying to add my recent project to my Upwork portfolio, but the preview button is not working. I have filled in all the details.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi Zoaia,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to help. You may want to check this post for more information about all the required info for adding portfolios. Could you please double-check if you added all the required fields?

If the issue persists please let us know and share a screenshot from your end so that we can assist you accordingly. 

Edited to add information. 

When adding a Portfolio please double check if you added information to all required fields. 

Required fields.

egaruth_0-1698136137965.png

"Case study" type.

egaruth_1-1698136137879.png

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

135 REPLIES 135
ddc372e1
Community Member

its been 2 weeks that the go to preview button is disabled. i have filled all the information still its disabled

8730b1f0
Community Member

I added all of the elements for a case study for my portfolio and the Go to Preview button remains grayed out and will not allow me to post it. I tried both on Safari and Chrome. Looking back, it seems like this has been a problem for awhile. To use this platform, I need to upload a portfolio.

Hi Derek,

Have you tried clearing your browser’s cookies? If the issue still persists, could you please share the following information so that we can forward it to our team to investigate further?

• Browser version
  • Machine’s OS
  • Machine’s OS version
  • Screengrab of the issue
  • Additional details that may help us/the team investigate your concern better
~ Joanne
Upwork

I am also having this problem. I've tried all the solutions proposed in other threads and have wasted so much time trying to get this to work. I cleared my cookies, I tried different browsers, every field is populated, and the only thing it will allow me to do is to go back. I can't preview, I can't save my work. I'm so defeated. Any updates? 

I have the same problem. Is there any solution yet?Z

Hi Jeroen,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please double check if you added all the required fields? I would like to note that in the "Case study" type of portfolio, there are two fields that have to have at least one file uploaded or a video link needs to be provided.

~ Nikola
Upwork
366f4539
Community Member

What you want write in your project title.

acb3f3ec
Community Member

Hi, guys!
I filled all required fields in portfolio, but final preview button is unclickable
Tried to fill from the phone - this problem starts even earlier, go to template unclickable
I see, a lot of people faced with this problem and it was resolved only after support help.
Its very bad, honestly

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Ivan, 

I am sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. You may want to check this post for more information about all the required info for adding portfolios. Could you please double-check if you added all the required fields?

~ Nikola
Upwork
5b92b16b
Community Member

Hi Upwork team. After a long effort on my portfolio details, I am surprised that the "Go to Preview" button is not working. I have already seen the thread on that, which is already closed. But this issue still persists.

Can you please resolve it on an immediate basis? FYI, I cleared my browser cache and restarted the browser, but the problem still persists.

Regards,

Qais

Hi

Could you please follow the steps that Nikola shared in this threadOur engineers have made improvements to the Portfolio section to make it more clear what fields are required. Please let us know if you continue to experience issues after applying the steps shared in the thread. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
5b92b16b
Community Member

Hi Joanne Marie hope you are fine. I had already filled out those fields, which are mentioned in your thread. However, Go to Preview button is now enabled and working fine. Nice to talk with you. Thanks,

Regards,

Qais

4042061d
Community Member

Again this fix does not work. 

4042061d
Community Member

Note as seen in this video that this does not work
Does not work 

Hi Paul,

Thank you for sharing the screengrab for the issue. It looks like you will need to add a file or video under the Project Solution to be able to go to the next page. Could you please add a file or video there along with other details and let us know if the issue persists? 

- Pradeep

Upwork
d885da4e
Community Member

Hi Nikola S,

I've uploaded and filled everything needed for the projects but I can't preview it. Please help me solve this issue.

d885da4e_0-1706250894039.png

d885da4e_1-1706250930014.png

Hi Maxie,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

- Pradeep

Upwork
28f76d91
Community Member

I am having the same trouble and nothing that I try is helping me to resolve this! 
Please help!!!!!! 

37265a4e
Community Member

Im having the same issue, sir. What should I do?

Hi Jazy, 

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please double-check if you added all the required information? If the issue persists please share a full screenshot from your end so that we can look into this further and assist you accordingly. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
86db8789
Community Member

Hi i already saw your solutin on this post https://community.upwork.com/t5/Support-Forum/quot-go-to-preview-quot-button-is-not-work-need-to-pub...

I've followed this & i still can't complete my portfolio, i will attach the screenshots

Hi Erwin,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

- Pradeep

Upwork
milyas024
Community Member

All projects detail are required to create catalog 

dcea5d2d
Community Member

Preview button is grayed out and yes, all of the required fields are completed. 

7e47b6d4
Community Member

Hello, I am having the same problem! I uploaded my portfolio and filled in all the required fields but I can't publish it because the "Go to preview" button is grayed out. I have already looked into this on the forum posts and tried the other solutions recommended there (reloading page, trying again, clearing history/cookies/cache, and trying a different web browser) but it's still not working. Can you please submit a support ticket so I can publish my portfolio?

318742e3
Community Member

Good morning, I am having the exact same problem uploading my project to Upwork. It seems like this button has bugged out for people trying to use this website for years... "Go To Preview" is greyed out no matter what I do.

5d1b6ebf
Community Member

I am trying to add my  projects to my Upwork portfolio, but the preview button is not working. I have filled in all the details.  Cannot add a case study because preview button is greyed out. I have tried all solutions by moderator in this thread  like clearing cache, using another browser or updating chrome but to no avail. Please help me sole this issue

5d1b6ebf
Community Member

I am trying to add my  projects to my Upwork portfolio, but the preview button is not working. I have filled in all the details.  Cannot add a case study because preview button is greyed out. I have tried all solutions by moderator in this thread  like clearing cache, using another browser or updating chrome but to no avail. Please help me solve this issue

amiramaruf
Community Member

Hello there. I am having a similar issue. The "Go to Preview" button is not working when I try to publish my project and I have no errors in my fields. Can I get a support ticket, please? 🙂

334105fa
Community Member

Is there a real solution to this issue yet? I have tried all suggestions and still no solution to the problem. I would really appreciate some help!

marklado0910
Community Member

I'm having the same issue. Go to Preview button is grayed out and unclickable and I'm unable to continue updating my portfolio. Hopefully this would be resolved ASAP.

Hello Mark C. L

- Pradeep

Upwork
9640f5aa
Community Member

I'm having the same issue. This is troubling, I would love for a team member to reach out to me ASAP.

Best,

Danielle

Hi Danielle,

Could you please follow the steps that Nikola shared in this thread? If you need further assistance, please let us know. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
bd9b679a
Community Member

Same issue here and following the steps as suggested is not the problem or the solution. I'm new here and this is a great start to my "UPWORK" experience

Hi Raljk,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
4042061d
Community Member

I have no faith in your team to resolve this....as is clear by this thread and my interaction with them.

4042061d
Community Member

Desn't work

469870ed
Community Member

Hi Pradeep

I have also tried to preview/publish my portfolio on my profile and it won't let me. Please Help

Thanks

Alex 

Hi Alexandra,

Could you please follow the steps that Nikola shared in this thread? If you need further assistance, please let us know. 

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths