🐈
» Forums » Support » sending physical products to clients via post...
Page options
df4a7551
Community Member

sending physical products to clients via postal service?

helllo everyone, 

I recently received an offer for a contract which would require me to send physical versions of the deliverable to the client via USPS or Fedex, this would require me to get their postal address as well as put my home address under the return line. My question is that once Ive accepted a contract from this client is there anything in the TOS I would be violating by gathering their address and sending them physical products? I take the TOS seriously and just want to make sure I'm not crossing any lines here.

3 REPLIES 3
JoanneP

Hi Chris,

From the message you posted, it seemed like no contract has been established yet. The exchange of contact information to facilitate and complete the project is okay as long as you already have a contract and all payments should be done through Upwork.

~ Joanne
Upwork
df4a7551
Community Member

Right, so just to calrify, I have accepted a contract as of writing this message, so now that the contract is accepted I am allowed under the upwork TOS to send my client physical/ tangible items via postal mail correct?

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Chris, 

Could you please clarify if the end-product of the project is a physical product? 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths