🐈
» Forums » Support » tracker issue
Page options
9fdc35c1
Community Member

tracker issue

hello. i worked today 10.50 hours, from 9.20 until 20.10 (CET) but my tracker registred only 9.10h. can you help me with this, please ? i worked al this time without stopping the tracker and still I have missing 1.40 h  time in the tracker

4 REPLIES 4
AndreaG

Hi Besca,

In some situations, you may be logging time, but your Work Diary doesn’t show a record of it. This happens because the Desktop App stops tracking time when you've gone idle or when it recognizes that there is no trackable activity, such as keystrokes or clicks.

If you were working during a period when the Desktop App recognized you as idle, you should discuss adding the time manually with your client.

~Andrea
Upwork

Andrea- that's not right. Like the above person, my tracker does the same thing. It's shaving time off each session. I would like some answers. 

Hi Karen,

We certainly understand your concern. However, I can also see that several support tickets have been raised regarding your situation, and you're already coordinating with the team. We suggest you continue communicating with the team through a single ticket on this page so that they can assist you accordingly..

A gentle reminder, please avoid creating several tickets or posts for the same concern so that the team can assist you more efficiently. We seek your patience and utmost understanding while sorting this out for you. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
k_legreid
Community Member

I am having the exact same trouble. I feel like this could be a class action suit. They no longer have live people to help. I've filed a million tickets. I work 40 minutes straight- no logging off, no time tracker stopped and it shows .3 for the time. That's not right. Once I worked 2 hours and 7 minutes and it only credited me for 1.50. That's stealing. I think Andrea's response isn't appropriate. This happens over and over. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths