🐈
» Forums » Support » Unable to apply funds
Page options
kmaria09
Community Member

Unable to apply funds

I have tried to withdraw my payment multiple times but it gets rejected due to "Unable to apply funds" and then it disables my paypal although I verified my account and have the same name.

Any help?

5 REPLIES 5
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Mariam,

Sorry to hear you haven't been able to access your earnings. Let me have one of our team members reach out to you directly and assist with this situation. You'll receive an email notification about a support ticket being created shortly. 

~ Valeria
Upwork
cc6bba59
Community Member

Hi Mariam,

I have the same issue right now. Please tell me how you solved this problem before.

Best Regards

Hi Mohammed,

I've notified the team handling your case and they've recently followed up with you regarding your account status. Kindly refer to your ticket for more information. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
vk_kpp
Community Member

Hi  
me too tried to withdraw funds to my Payoneer account, that was done succesfully many times before,as well as to PayPal account, but it was returned immediately and i got  same email "Unable to apply funds". how to solve that issue?

Hi Vladimir,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths