🐈
» Forums » Support » Where to find archived messages from closed j...
Page options
tekguru
Community Member

Where to find archived messages from closed job post

Help. I have spent too much time searching for the answer to this and going down dead ends. TIA

6 REPLIES 6
PradeepH

Hi Teri,

Thank you for your message. Could you please try searching a 'keyword' for the archived message using the search box on the top left of the message window? You can also try searching the proposal under Archived proposals for the closed job and check the messages after clicking the said Proposal. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

So the only way to find old messages that have archived is to search a random keyword? 

Hi Kirk,

I want to reiterate what Pradeep mentioned on this thread. Aside from searching for a 'keyword' for the archived message using the search box on the top left of the message window, you can also try searching the proposal under Archived proposals for the closed job and check the messages after clicking the said Proposal. 

~ Arjay
Upwork
kdnankiv
Community Member

Same here... I can't find any of my previous contacts I saved for later to look at again. I only see current open conversations.

jsiyaj
Community Member

I also wanted to search my archived messages. You would think that finding old messages would be something very easy to do. It baffles me that a platform as big as UW did not have this feature baked in from day one! I am glad I did not spend much time searching for my old messages! Thank you for asking this question that saved me the time and agony of chasing a wild goose

jeribirkes
Community Member

It is ridiculous that we simply cant look at archived messages.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths