🐈
» Groups » Upwork Engineering » Forum » API Key Disabled
Page options
stmaktavish
Community Member

API Key Disabled

Hi Upwork support team!

I made a request for an API key 2 days ago. But I did not receive any response. On the key page shows that it is disabled.
As I found on the forum the review approximately takes one day.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Andrey,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your request. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

85 REPLIES 85
759e32fa
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Yahya,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork

No response, nothing . are you guys running a government? you just click resolved issue and we are all paying membership for this ??

40dd31de
Community Member

Hi,

I got the same problem, Key is disabled. 

AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Hendrik,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
808c3fe4
Community Member

Hi, I have the similar issue. I submitted a request to get API key for personal use three days ago.  I have not heard back about any info and the key is still disabled. I tried to reach out through online bot, which is not helpful. It's impossible to track the progress of this request.

I'm looking forward to hearing something from someone.

In addition, please consider improving UI for developers' experiences. 

AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Shanshan,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
ayala-iu
Community Member

Hi,

I have the same issue.

Iu

Hi Bojan, 

I am facing same issue. I have applied for API key but by default its disabled.

Hey, I also applied for a key almost 3 weeks ago and it is still disabled. Please fix this ASAP.

Thanks,
Arsalan Habib

Hi Arsalan,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here

Thank you,

Pradeep

26ffe330
Community Member

Hi Bojan,

I made a request for an API key. But I did not receive any response. On the key page shows that it is disabled.
Please help me out.

Hi Sukhwinder,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket

~ Joanne
Upwork
rakshani
Community Member

Hi Bojan, I am facing a similar issue with my api keys

Hi Upwork support team!

I made a request for an API key almost a week ago. But I did not receive any response. I was asked to make verifications such as Bank statement etc. I got a message of success for that.
However, the api keys that i create are set to disabled by default. Not sure what to do?
I checked On the key page shows that it is disabled.
As I found on the forum the review approximately takes one day.

Hi Hamad,

I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Nikola
madlobz
Community Member

Hi Bojan,

I am also facing this issue. Can you please help me out too?

Hi Kirill,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
d825e944
Community Member

Hello friend of course I can help you
892e2a49
Community Member

Hi,

Same issue here.  Is there anything I can do?

Thanks for your time.

greeneis
Community Member

I also do not have access to my API keys

AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Benjamin,

I can see you were able to submit a support ticket with our team regarding this. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

Thanks!

~Andrea
c56423ee
Community Member

Hey Andrea

My API keys are inactive and disabled. Please help me get my keys activated at the earliest

Thanks

Puneet

Hello Puneet,

I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you.

Pradeep.

kosmasb
Community Member

Hey,

I am having the same issue. I applied for v2 API keys in 2020 and got no reply.

I just made a new request but the status is still disabled.

Could you please help me resolve this?

Thank you,

Kosmas

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Kosmas, 

I have asked the help of the Customer Support Team, and they will reach out to you to assist you further.

~ Avery