Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Disagreements on edits

Community Guru
Phyllis G Member Since: Sep 8, 2016
17 of 16

LIN F wrote:
Thanks for the advice. I just find it so tricky when I get feedback that my edit made it read clumsily. When I know it’s an improvement on what was originally written. Guess it’s not a good fit after all and I should allow for a percentage of these to cross my path...

Yep. And when it turns out to be a less-than-ideal fit but you get paid anyway and the client isn't vocally unhappy, then it's a definite win!

Community Guru
Wendy C Member Since: Aug 24, 2015
17 of 16

Lin, referencing your comment about "jobs you are excluded from". Just because a job is listed as US only does NOT mean you can not bid on it.  It's all about selling yourself as the perfect fit for the buyer's needs .... in the first few lines of your proposal.  

Ace Contributor
LIN F Member Since: Apr 30, 2016
17 of 16
I’ve clicked on quite a few jobs and it says ‘you can’t proceed because this job is not available to users in your location.’
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
17 of 16

Hi LIN,

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about your report, including a link of the job post you're experiencing this issue with. I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Ace Contributor
17 of 16
Will do, thanks very much. This does not come up in my feed, btw, it’s when I click on ‘similar jobs’.
Ace Contributor
17 of 16
Thanks Wendy-pls see pic below.
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS