🐈
» Forums » Agencies » AMAZON
Page options
7f29e5af
Community Member

AMAZON

Hello, my name is Sumair Bhatti , and I am thrilled to present my portfolio highlighting my expertise in FBA (Fulfillment by Amazon) wholesale, PL AND OA including my skills in hunting, sourcing, and shipments planning. With a strong passion for e-commerce and a proven track record of success, I am committed to delivering exceptional results in the FBA sector.

Summary:
I am a highly motivated and results-driven individual with significant experience in the FBA wholesale business. My journey in e-commerce began with a passion for entrepreneurship, which led me to explore Amazon's vast marketplace. Over the years, I have honed my skills in product hunting, sourcing, and shipments planning, enabling me to achieve consistent growth and profitability for myself and my clients.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Sadoro,

Welcome to Upwork! We’re here to help you navigate the world of online work. Let’s start with the basics here at Upwork.
Below there are a few Upwork Academy courses to help you get started:

Additionally, feel free to sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork. We hope you find these online resources useful in your Upwork journey.

- Pradeep
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
PradeepH

Hi Sadoro,

Welcome to Upwork! We’re here to help you navigate the world of online work. Let’s start with the basics here at Upwork.
Below there are a few Upwork Academy courses to help you get started:

Additionally, feel free to sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork. We hope you find these online resources useful in your Upwork journey.

- Pradeep
Upwork
f68c6383
Community Member

Hey, how are you? Just saw your profile. Could you breif a little bit more about your work on Amazon. Do you have any experiencr with keywords searching basically creating good ad campaigns? 

Hey Rubbab, just came across this conversation, I wanna Share i have experience in Keyword Research, Product hunting, Listing Optimization and a little bit of experience with PPC compagins. Lets connect and see if i could be useful for you.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths