11 of 46

there is afflicate program

Highlighted
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
12 of 46

re: "There is affiliate program"

Sylvia:
Please tell us more about the affiliate program.

Most of us believe there is no actual affiliate program.

Highlighted
Cheryl M Member Since: Dec 23, 2015
13 of 46

Add me, too. Creating a course that will recommend Upwork as an option. 

Highlighted
Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
14 of 46

Hello Cheryl,

Unfortunately, we don't have any affiliate programs as of the moment. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Moriah G Member Since: Mar 20, 2018
15 of 46

... You guys should really get an affiliate program together. I would love to promote UpWork to business owners as a resource. I'm constantly surprised by how many people have never heard of you guys!

Highlighted
Ron S Member Since: May 17, 2018
16 of 46

I have three job websites with 750k monthly pageviews combined.  Would love to be a part of the affiliate program with an API access to bring more people to apply to your jobs if you ever launch it.

Highlighted
Ranan L Member Since: Jul 20, 2018
17 of 46

It's a sahem that you don't have affiliate program. I'm using upwork for 5 years and would have recommended it but becuase you don't have affiliate program we'll need to point to other platfrom who has affiliate program. 

Lost revenue opportunity

Kerry B Member Since: Jun 11, 2019
18 of 46
Hi there
Is there an affilate program yet?
Thanks
Kerry
Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
19 of 46

Kerry B wrote:

Is there an affilate program yet?

No

Highlighted
Pierre A Member Since: Jul 26, 2018
20 of 46

Upwork really needs to get an affiliate program.

I advertise to get clients directly Upwork is just one more source of business for me but I would rather have my clients join Upwork and hire me here to simplify my billing and management, I would do it if there was an affiliate program but I won't generate you clients for free, same way you don't give us clients for free. 

After all if I bring my clients over they could try one of my competitors that charges less or they could hire freelancers for other service types than what I do for them, that would make you money but for me it's nothing but a risk. An affiliate program would offset the risk, until then I will not ask my clients found directly to come over to upwork to hire me, I will keep sending them invoices instead.

I am sure there are other freelancers in the same situation.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS