cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel Contract / End Contract

Rifat A Member Since: Jun 8, 2018
21 of 66

Hello Goran,

Thanks much replaying my message. No, I didn't reject that. I accepted that, but the client was too much hurry. So I told him, and canceled that contract. But he didn't cancel that. 

The job completed so, now he asked me how he can pay me. He actually couldn't find how to give payment of this contract. If you can, please give me instruction so I can tell him and also it will help me to know more of upwork.

Thank You

-Rifat

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
22 of 66

Hi Rifat,

Your client can still issue a bonus payment on that contract by going to jobs and under contracts page they can select the contract that you are referring to and in the upper right corner of contract room, they may find three dots that will show you Give Bonus when selected. Let us know if you have any questions or need further assistance.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Rifat A Member Since: Jun 8, 2018
23 of 66

It's solved.

Thank you very much

alex n Member Since: Dec 16, 2019
24 of 66

Followed the instuctions and lost all my money, upwork never gave me an option to refund my escrow

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
25 of 66

Hi Alex,

I checked this for you, and the refund for your last closed contract was successful on our end. You can check this in your Transactions. After the refund is initiated, it typically takes 2 to 5 business days for the money to be refunded back to your credit card. 

If this is not the case you're referring to, please click on my name and send me a PM with the Contract ID of the contract you're referring to. I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Enlai C Member Since: Sep 11, 2015
26 of 66

Where did the End Contract button go?? It seems to have disappeared today.

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
27 of 66

Hi Enlai,

I've checked and do see the End Contract option on the contracts on your account. I also see you were able to end a contract within the last hour, so let me know if you need additional assistance with this process.

Enlai C Member Since: Sep 11, 2015
28 of 66

Thanks! Looks like it is fixed now. I've included the before and after screenshots.

2016-04-20_1256.png

Community Guru
Natacha R Member Since: Aug 2, 2010
29 of 66

I’m trying to end someone’s contract, but I keep getting error 504.

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
30 of 66

Hi Natasha,

Could you please try ending the contract using a different browser or after clearing cache and cookies? Please, let me know if it still doesn't work.

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS