cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to contact support to verify my credit card but it doesn't give an option to contact support

Sevim G Member Since: Mar 26, 2019
11 of 349
Me too, please!
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
12 of 349

Hi Sevim,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket and assist you further with verifying your billing method. Thank you.

Untitled
Info B Member Since: Apr 1, 2019
13 of 349

Hey, 

I have just created an account and have added a card . 

By mistek insted of usd amount i have entered my local amount in it and now not sure from where i can add amounts again. 

I tried editing my card and also removing the card and adding it again but nothing works 

how can i activate my card 

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
14 of 349

Hi Info,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with verifying your billing method. Thank you.

Untitled
Cristina L Member Since: Apr 14, 2019
15 of 349

Please have someone contact me. I'm having problems as well. The editor cannot accept my offer because the account is on hold. I was not able to verify the card because it was too confusing to understand the amount. However, the money is already processing out of my account. Please take the hold off my account so the editor can do her job. Second, thinking the lack of verification was a problem in my card, I used another card and ended up with verification fee being processed out of the second card too. Please cancel the duplication. The second card was already removed from my upwork account. Thank you. This is a bad start. I hope things change.

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
16 of 349

Hi Cristina,

I've shared your concern with our customer support team and one of our team members will reach out to you via support ticket and assist you directly with your concern. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Georgea H Member Since: Apr 4, 2019
17 of 349

I have the same issue! 

Rick O Member Since: Feb 5, 2019
18 of 349

I got the same issue!

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
19 of 349

Hi Rick,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly to assist you further with your billing method verification process, thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Konstantin A Member Since: Mar 28, 2019
20 of 349

Hello, please can someone from support reach me? Upwork charged 10$ during card verification, But verification is still not completed, it shows message "contact customer support"

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS