cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to contact support to verify my credit card but it doesn't give an option to contact support

Alexis T Member Since: Nov 11, 2019
781 of 827

I am having the same problem

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
782 of 827

Thank you for reaching out to us, Alexis.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your billing method verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Beth M Member Since: Nov 11, 2019
783 of 827
I’m having the same problem. The 2 charges were removed from my account so there’s nothing to verify and my freelancer is wanting to get paid
784 of 827

Hi Beth,

I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect one of our agents to reach out to you directly via support ticket as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Evan D Member Since: Nov 11, 2019
785 of 827

How can i contact someone to verify my credit card info

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
786 of 827

Hi Evan, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you further with your credit card verification. 

-Avery
Untitled
Eva P Member Since: Nov 12, 2019
787 of 827

Hi there,I am trying to verify my credit card to register a payment method, but I entered the wrong amount three times. What should I do now?

788 of 827

Thank you for reaching out to us, Shaun and Eva.

I've escalated your account information to our support team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly via support tickets to assist you with your verification processes.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Shaun S Member Since: Nov 12, 2019
789 of 827

Hi there - Im having the same issue ! 1 failed attempt and now im blocked , please help 

Harry S Member Since: Nov 13, 2019
790 of 827

Hi ,

I just hire a freelancer and i want to add payment method. its giving me error " credit card not verified" please contact customer care

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS