cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to contact support to verify my credit card but it doesn't give an option to contact support

Tammeral H Member Since: Jul 2, 2018
1 of 788

I am locked out of verifying my card as I had 3 failed attempts. I am unable to contact support because there is no support number nor is there an option to have support contact you. How can I verify my card without contacting support once I am locked out because it doesnt seem like support wants to be contacted for this issue.

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
2 of 788

Hi Tammeral,

Look like you have been able to verify your payment method with the help of our phone support. Please, let us know if you have any further questions or issues you need help with.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Med A Member Since: Jul 5, 2018
3 of 788
Hi Valeria,
I am new to upwork and had the same issue. How can I unlock my account to complete my card verification!!

Thanks,
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
4 of 788

Hi Med,

We'll have somebody reach out to you shortly and assist you with the verification process.

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Untitled
Nicholas P Member Since: Dec 29, 2018
5 of 788

Hi Varelia,

I have the same issue - not able to verify payment anymore and it is blocked. How can I unblock it in order to pay the project that the freelancer has already done?

Thank you

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
6 of 788

Hi Nicholas,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly via support ticket and assist you further with your billing method verification process, thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Kati C Member Since: Mar 13, 2019
7 of 788

Hi Varelia or Bojan,

I have the same issue - not able to verify payment anymore and it is blocked.

Thank you

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
8 of 788

Hi Kati,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your payment method verification process. 

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Jacob T Member Since: May 4, 2019
9 of 788

Hi, I am having the same verification issue. 

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
10 of 788

Hi Lina and Jacob,

One of the customer support team members will reach out and assist you directly via email. The email will be sent out shortly. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS