🐈
» Forums » Clients » mobile app
Page options
d2661fa4
Community Member

mobile app

We are a big coffee company in egypt owning and managing many coffee shops around the country

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ahmed,

Welcome to Upwork!

In order to hire a freelancer, you need to post a job. You can also invite freelancers to submit proposals for your project and review proposals that you received. I suggest that you check out this help article for help getting started as a client. You can also learn more about the trends and best practices and get tips on making your project a success by visiting our Hiring Headquarters. Please note that there are two types of contracts, Fixed-Price, and Hourly contract and you can check their differences in this help article. You can also read about the valuable perk of payment protection we offer clients for Fixed-Priced and Hourly contracts.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ahmed,

Welcome to Upwork!

In order to hire a freelancer, you need to post a job. You can also invite freelancers to submit proposals for your project and review proposals that you received. I suggest that you check out this help article for help getting started as a client. You can also learn more about the trends and best practices and get tips on making your project a success by visiting our Hiring Headquarters. Please note that there are two types of contracts, Fixed-Price, and Hourly contract and you can check their differences in this help article. You can also read about the valuable perk of payment protection we offer clients for Fixed-Priced and Hourly contracts.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thanks for your feedback

Whenever, I try to open messages on my android phone, I got the issue/error. PLEASE CHECK UPLOADED IMAGE.

P.S: no internet connection issue!

Hi Hassan,

I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having with the android app. Have you tried reinstalling the app to see if that resolves the problem?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths