🐈
» Groups » Designers & Creatives » Forum » Harnessing the Power of Color Psychology
Page options
Community Member

Harnessing the Power of Color Psychology

Can you share examples of how you've strategically used color psychology in your designs to evoke emotions and connect with target audiences?

3 REPLIES 3
m_terrazas
Community Member

I have a question. Why are all your posts questions?
And about what you do here, no, I will not share that information, since it is my job and how I solve my challenges.
Maybe your friend Tural will appear with his AI answer so that he can upvote you and you can mark him as a solution.
For your information, if you (your friend too) are doing all this posting questions everywhere to earn badges, you should know that they are of no use, they are just for collecting. They will neither give you more visibility with clients nor make them look at your profile. They are only for the forum and here they stay.
And instead of asking so many questions, why don't you create a profile? because what you have now is nothing. This way you won't get hired, well, maybe some scammer.

Ms. Maria, thank you very much for the question. 

I need only to get answers to learn this platform. therefore when i search what problem can hurt me in the fucture with an AI,. and therefore i am asking all of this questions. I thank very much to the Tural, because mostly he explains me. Sometimes others answer also, there is no difference for me who answer.

I don't remember if I left you these links in another post, but if you want to learn how this works and create a proper profile, read this, everything, links included:
- https://community.upwork.com/t5/Freelancers/To-all-freelancers-looking-for-help/m-p/1230482#M734358
- https://community.upwork.com/t5/Community-Blog/Top-Red-Flags-for-Scams-From-Community-Member-Wes-C/b...

And also, you only have to search the forums. There is a lot of information to questions asked hundreds of times.
And of course, HELP, that's what it's for.