cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i can't add a paypal method to my account.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
211 of 302

Hi Brandy,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your request.

Thank you for reaching out to us.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Afamuefuna S Member Since: Jun 15, 2019
212 of 302
I have a mismatch account holder issue, I do not have a bank account number and I used my brothers account details, currently we are on Lockdown and I can not open an account now, Please help me resolve this issue
Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
213 of 302

Hi Afamuefuna,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Anne-Sophie P Member Since: Jun 3, 2020
214 of 302

Hi I got married last year and I have different IDs with different names. That causes an issue to get paid on upwork, it says my names don't match.

My name on upwork is my married name, but my bank account is my born name and I cannot change it.

I send my passport for name verification on upwork and it has both my married and born name on it. But still I cant get paid for that issue (because bank account does not have my married name). Please help it is really time consuming and frustrating!

Highlighted
215 of 302

Hi Anne-Sophie,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your concern. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Luka M Member Since: Aug 25, 2019
216 of 302

Hello, I have a problem
My name on PayPal differs from my Upwork name because my name on the ID card is Luka Milivojević and on Upwork I set my name to Luka Milivojevic. Now I have problems connecting PayPal to Upwork. I changed my name on Upwork to be Luka Milivojević but I don't know if it will cause me any problems.
Any help would be much appreciated!

Highlighted
217 of 302

Hi Luka,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your concern.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
George O Member Since: Jun 4, 2020
218 of 302

When i add a paypal to my account, it says: "Your payment method has been deactivated because the beneficiary name on your payment method does not match the name on your Upwork account."

**Edited for community guidelines**

Highlighted
219 of 302

Hi George,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with this concern. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Peris O Member Since: Jun 4, 2020
220 of 302

I cannot withdraw my funds because the name on my account does not match the on on my bank. Sure, i have requested for a name change severally but it has been denied. I am wondering why this is happening as other people have easily changed their names. I am also concerned because it is being denied an yet it is the name on the ID that upwork verified.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS