Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't change country

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1371 of 3,808

Hi Robert, 

I've updated your country from Albania to Canada as requested. You may now update your profile's address by going to your Contact Info page (Settings > Contact Info). 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Robert B Member Since: Mar 3, 2019
1372 of 3,808
Thanks. Also, when I fill out the form and come back, some of the info isn gone. Again, I am likely missing a step. Will the country change and address adjust this?
Thanks

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1373 of 3,808

Hi Robert,

Please, clear your cache and cookies and/or try to use a different browser to log in to your account and fill all the fields under your location information. 

Make sure all the fields are completed and then click Review Application at the bottom of the page. Our team will reach out to you with the results within 24 hours. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Ibrahim S Member Since: Mar 4, 2019
1374 of 3,808

Hi,

I am in a process of registration; however, I got stuck with ID verification being set to my old country. Currently, I am based in Jordan.

Please help me as soon as possible.

Best Regards,

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
1375 of 3,808

Ibrahim S wrote:

I am in a process of registration; however, I got stuck with ID verification being set to my old country. Currently, I am based in Jordan.

Don't you mean  "Currently, I am based in Jordan Libya?"

Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
1376 of 3,808

Hi Ibrahim,

I updated your country as requested, you can proceed with completing your profile.

Highlighted
Kate W Member Since: Mar 5, 2019
1377 of 3,808

I have the same issue - trying to create a profile, but it will only let me be in Serbia, which is probably beautiful but not a country I've ever even visited! I'm in the US.

Highlighted
1378 of 3,808

Hi Kate,

Your country was updated to the United States. Feel free to add the rest of the information on your profile. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Prince P Member Since: Mar 6, 2019
1379 of 3,808

I tried to change my address from India to USA since I moved here but it keeps on asking me to update my W-8BEN information. And even after doing that it doesn't let me change the address.

Highlighted
1380 of 3,808

Hi Prince,

Your country has been updated from India to the United States. Feel free to add the rest of the information on your profile. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS