cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't change country

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1621 of 1,746

Your account is now closed as requested, Surya.

-Avery
Untitled
Fabian R Member Since: Oct 8, 2019
1622 of 1,746

Hey I need to change country from UK to Sweden please

1623 of 1,746

Hi Fabian, 

A member of the team will reach out to you with more information about your account. 

-Avery
Untitled
Arva T Member Since: Oct 9, 2019
1624 of 1,746

I am at the stage of creating my freelancer profile and the country of my account was automatically set to UK. There is no way to change this given the current situation as all page requests going to account settings are redirected to create profile page (this is something that you should fix). Please change the country of my account to Romania in order for me to complete the create profile process and verify my phone number.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1625 of 1,746

Hi Arva,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you and your country is now updated. Thank you.

Untitled
Marwa C Member Since: Oct 10, 2019
1626 of 1,746

i am creating my profile and i am in tanzania right now but the default country that has been set is united kingdom and i cant change it to Tanzania can anyone help me please

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1627 of 1,746

Hi Marwa,

Your country is now updated, thank you.

Untitled
Ashish T Member Since: Oct 10, 2019
1628 of 1,746

I'm trying to change my address to location but it ask me to "In order to change your address to the United States, you must first provide your W-9 tax information" even when I provided tax information

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
1629 of 1,746

Ashish T wrote:

I'm trying to change my address to location but it ask me to "In order to change your address to the United States, you must first provide your W-9 tax information" even when I provided tax information

You need to first create your profile. It is empty.

If you have moved and are resident in the USA now you have to provide your US tax info, obviously

1630 of 1,746

Hi Ashish, 

A member of the team will reach out to you with more information about your account. 

-Avery
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS