Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't change country

Highlighted
Faizan I Member Since: Jun 22, 2020
3511 of 3,808

Hello, How are you?

While sign-up on the Upwork as a freelancer, I accidentally click the United Kingdom in the country instead of Pakistan which creates a problem for me for further verification i.e., my house, street number, and phone verification. Please tell me and help me that what will I do now? Could you please reset the country for me? Thanks

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3512 of 3,808

Hi Faizan,

Your country has been updated to Pakistan. Feel free to add the rest of the information on your profile.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Baurzhan O Member Since: Jun 22, 2020
3513 of 3,808

My profile country is set to the USA, but I am a citizen of Kyrgyzstan. I tried to set-up my profile, but I am unable to change the country. How can I do it? Tried to change from the profile page, no luck because it redirects me to set-up profile page

Highlighted
3514 of 3,808

Hi Baurzhan,

Your country was updated as per your request, thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Belinda K Member Since: Jun 22, 2020
3515 of 3,808

Hello, I was in Uganda while creating my profile and now relocated to Canada. I can't seem to change my country before submitting my profile. Any help would be appreciated.

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
3516 of 3,808

Hi Belinda,

Your country has been updated to Canada as requested. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Anand B Member Since: Jun 22, 2020
3517 of 3,808

I recently signed up for Upwork and while submitting my application, by default my country is selected as Anguilla and it is disable for me to update. I want to update it to India but I cannot do it so I just have to submit the appplication with Anguilla as my country. Can you please help me out? I don't know where and whom should i contact.

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3518 of 3,808

Hi Anand,

Your country is now updated. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Evelyn C Member Since: Jun 23, 2020
3519 of 3,808

Hello:

The country where I live doesn't exist in the list. I live in Aruba

Highlighted
3520 of 3,808

Hi Evelyn,

You should be able to locate your country on the list. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS