cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't change country

Kaleem U Member Since: Dec 10, 2018
11 of 273

hi sir i am trying to change my country from USA to Pakistan but i can't able to clik here and even i can't goto my setting i am stuck in my creating profile page.please help me to sort it out

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
12 of 273

Hi Kaleem,

Your country has been updated to Pakistan. Feel free to add the rest of the information on your profile. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Adam W Member Since: Mar 5, 2018
13 of 273

Hello,

I am having the same difficulty. I began setting up my account in the U.S., but am currently residing in Taiwan.

Please help.

Thank you,

Adam w.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
14 of 273

Hi Adam, 

I wanted to check if you will be residing in Taiwan permanently, or if you're in Taiwan just to travel? If you're only travelling in Taiwan, you do not need to update your address. I would recommend that you mention to your clients that you are currently travelling to clarify the discrepancy on the location and time on your profile. 

If you are permanently residing in Taiwan, let me know and we'll change your country for you. 

-Avery
Untitled
Adam W Member Since: Mar 5, 2018
15 of 273

Hi Avery,

Thanks for the speedy response! I will be permanently residing in Taiwan.

Thank you,

Adam

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
16 of 273

I'm sorry if we may have overlooked your response. We've now changed your country from United States to Taiwan. 

-Avery
Untitled
Rupali M Member Since: Mar 22, 2018
17 of 273
Same happened to me I can't change country which is wrongly added as United States Minor Outlying Islands ... I am in United States of America ... And so can't select my city ...
Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
18 of 273

Hi Rupali,

Your country has been changed to the U.S and you should now be able to update your address.

~Nina
Untitled
Leonie T Member Since: May 9, 2018
19 of 273
Same problem here. I am travelling in Vietnam and shouldn't have chosen this country while signing up.
I'm from the netherlands. Please can you change the country so that i can complete my profile? It should be The netherlands.
Thank you
Leonie
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
20 of 273

Hi Leonie,

Our team has changed your country to Netherlands, if you need further help let me know. Thank you!

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS