cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't change country

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
31 of 526

Hi Adam, 

I wanted to check if you will be residing in Taiwan permanently, or if you're in Taiwan just to travel? If you're only travelling in Taiwan, you do not need to update your address. I would recommend that you mention to your clients that you are currently travelling to clarify the discrepancy on the location and time on your profile. 

If you are permanently residing in Taiwan, let me know and we'll change your country for you. 

-Avery
Untitled
Adam W Member Since: Mar 5, 2018
32 of 526

Hi Avery,

Thanks for the speedy response! I will be permanently residing in Taiwan.

Thank you,

Adam

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
33 of 526

I'm sorry if we may have overlooked your response. We've now changed your country from United States to Taiwan. 

-Avery
Untitled
Rupali M Member Since: Mar 22, 2018
34 of 526
Same happened to me I can't change country which is wrongly added as United States Minor Outlying Islands ... I am in United States of America ... And so can't select my city ...
Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
35 of 526

Hi Rupali,

Your country has been changed to the U.S and you should now be able to update your address.

~Nina
Untitled
Leonie T Member Since: May 9, 2018
36 of 526
Same problem here. I am travelling in Vietnam and shouldn't have chosen this country while signing up.
I'm from the netherlands. Please can you change the country so that i can complete my profile? It should be The netherlands.
Thank you
Leonie
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
37 of 526

Hi Leonie,

Our team has changed your country to Netherlands, if you need further help let me know. Thank you!

Untitled
Toni K Member Since: Sep 28, 2018
38 of 526

Hi,

Same problem here. Need to change my country of residence to Croatia as I’m unable to complete my profile. I was only traveling through the United States.

Thank you,

Toni

Community Guru
Jo-An B Member Since: Aug 2, 2016
39 of 526

Hi Toni,

We have updated your country to CroatiaFeel free to add the rest of the information on your profile.Thanks.

~ Jo-An

Untitled
Yessica S Member Since: Jun 28, 2018
40 of 526

Hi,

Please help! Upwork wouldn't let me change my country from USA to Indonesia before completing my profile; yet I can't complete and verify my profile because my US phone number is no longer active. 

Yessica

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS