cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't change country

Ndianabasi E Member Since: Nov 14, 2018
31 of 273

Hi, I reside in Nigeria, but the defualt setting on my profile is United states. Please help me change it so that I can update my profile.

Thank You.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
32 of 273

Hi Ndianabasi,

I've just updated your country to Nigeria, you can fill out the rest of your address by going to Settings > My Info. Thank you.

Untitled
Apple Pie V Member Since: Oct 27, 2018
33 of 273
Hi,

I just migrated in the US and I can’t change my address. I’m stuck in a loop between unable to change my address because I need to update my tax information and unable to update my tax info because of my old address. Please help. Thanks!
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
34 of 273

Hi Apple Pie,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly and assist you regarding your concern!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Rahme V Member Since: Dec 4, 2018
35 of 273

Hi, I have the same problem. I opened the account when I was living in Cyprus but I live in Barcelona now. Whenever I try to go to Contact Info settings, it jumps to Security tab instead and I cannot make any changes on my location. I'd appreciate if you could help. Many thanks!

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
36 of 273

Hi Rahme,

I have updated your country to Spain, please feel free to add the rest of the information to your account.

In order to resolve your redirecting issue in the account settings menu which is showing your Security tab. Please set up your security question and you won't be redirected to that page anymore in your account settings.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Aleksey D Member Since: Nov 18, 2018
37 of 273

I recently signed up for Upwork and while submiiting my applicaion, by default my country is selected as US and I can't change it on the step "Create yor Profile". So I can not verify my number because of the contry code. I want to update it on Russia. Can you please help me out? I don't know where and whom should I contact.

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
38 of 273

Hi Aleksey,

We've updated your country to Russia. You may now complete your profile and submit it for review. Let us know if you need any assistance. Thanks!

Joanne
daniel_severo Member Since: Dec 2, 2018
39 of 273

Hello, I`m also trying to complete my profile, but it only shows United Stated withtout possibility to change. I would like to change it to Brazil and then complete my proifile

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
40 of 273

Hi Daniel_severo, 

Please expect the team to get in touch with you with more information about your account. 

-Avery
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS