🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Can't login with new email
Page options
2c9404fa
Community Member

Can't login with new email

Hi Community!

Yesterday, I changed the email address my account was registered under and verified the new email.

Now, when I go to log in using the new email, I get an error message that reads, "You have not activated the Google sign in method for this account. Please choose another sign-in method for this email address."

I can still sign in with the old one, but it's expiring in a week. Any ideas? Thank you!

3 REPLIES 3
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jesse,

I checked and it looks like you already logged in. Could you please let us know if you still need help with this?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Aleksandar,

I'm logged in, yes, but I'm having to log in with the original email address (**Edited for Community Guidelines**) instead of the one I changed it to (**Edited for Community Guidelines**).

That wouldn't be a problem normally, but the "old" email address is one I was paying for and I've opted to let  it expire. I'll be losing it in a couple weeks. 

When I try to login with the new one, I get the error message I posted. 

Thanks for the help!

Hi Jesse,

Thank you for following up. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members