🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Charging issue
Page options
eng_harby
Community Member

Charging issue

Hello, I find hard to contact customer support, All getting help with data bot, Lol,

anyway, i have an issue and can not found meaning for this happen

I am trying to pay for 10 connects $1.5

and then i got charged form my card for 30 connects $4.5, how it can be and i just order do only one process order?

I received 3 emails at the same moment that telling me Thanks for your purchase of 10 Connects

I am not the first time purchase connects and never before that happened

so accourding to that is my card save to keep connected to upwork system after this forcing charge

I just post on community because no other way provided to contact human support

in attached pic shows the time of same minutes charging????

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi Mohamed,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with receiving a refund for the Connect you did not intend to purchase. You can access your tickets on this page.

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
NikolaS

Hi Mohamed,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with receiving a refund for the Connect you did not intend to purchase. You can access your tickets on this page.

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Upwork
a48f3e51
Community Member

I got charged for hourly when contract was changed to flat fee ! Who do I contact to get this corrected

Hi Stacey,

I checked and it looks like the only contract you have open on your account is an Hourly Contract. If you'd like to change to a Fixed-Price model you'll need to end this contract and rehire the freelancer on a Fixed-Price Contract. I would suggest you discuss this with your freelancer as they could refund you what was charged on the Hourly Contract so you can start fresh on the new one. Learn more about Hourly vs. Fixed-Price Projects here.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
a48f3e51
Community Member

It was changed but still got charged

Hi Stacey,

You may follow the steps on how you can request a refund from your freelancer on the help article that Andrea shared with you since you mentioned that you have been charged already. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members