cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time Tracker app stuck at "One moment please..."

Highlighted
dinesh s Member Since: Mar 7, 2020
151 of 384
The desktop app is not opening after installing the app it stays on the google signup page for two hours i uninstall and install it for three times kindly help me my projects are not getting paid for this
Highlighted
Community Guru
Antun M Member Since: Jan 27, 2018
152 of 384

Production H wrote:
The desktop app is not opening after installing the app it stays on the google signup page for two hours i uninstall and install it for three times kindly help me my projects are not getting paid for this

Cool name, Production.

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
153 of 384

Hi there,

Please try the following steps to log into your account:

1. Please go to Settings>Connected Services on your account and disable Google Sign-In.

2. Please try to log into your Desktop app by using your username/account email address and your password.

Thank you. 

-Joanne
Untitled
Lois S Member Since: Feb 26, 2020
154 of 384

I can't log in to my Upwork Desktop Time Tracker App. It's either stuck on "One moment please..." "Connecting..." or "Forwarding..."

I already tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app and clearing my cache and cookies in Chrome, and I still can't sign in.

I have urgent work to do since the deadline is on Saturday but I can't work since I can't get in on my Time Tracker app.

I've been trying to get in for almost an hour now. Please help. I need to work urgently.

onemomentplease.png**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
155 of 384

Hi Lois,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you. Our team will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your desktop app. You can access your tickets on this Link. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Valon H Member Since: Jan 30, 2020
156 of 384

Hi

I have also the same trouble in the Desktop Time Tracker App.

I tried to solve this problem and asked help to support member but can't use it yet.

Please repair this trouble.

best.

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
157 of 384

Hi Valon,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I already followed up with the team handling your case and you can expect an update on your open ticket in a timely manner. In the meantime, can you please try disabling your Google Sign-In and log in to Upwork Desktop App using your username and password? To do so, please go to Settings > Connected Services and unlink your Google account. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Christine Joie M Member Since: Mar 8, 2020
158 of 384

Hello! I just downloaded the Upwork desktop app and I can't log-in to my account. As soon as I input my login details, it stops working.

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
159 of 384

Hi Christine,

On a web browser on your laptop/desktop computer, please log in to your Upwork account. Please go to your Settings page, and go your Connected Services to unlink your Google account. Once done, please try logging in to your Upwork Desktop App with your username, and password. Let me know if the issue persists so that I can assist you further. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Yentl N Member Since: Mar 8, 2020
160 of 384

Hi there,

I'm having issues with the Mac Desktop app. It's not letting me sign in. I'm using the Google sign-in method and it's just stuck on this page https://share.getcloudapp.com/P8uR9g0n

I tried entering my email manually and it's telling me to use the Google sign-in method for my account.

Is anyone else have this issue?

Thanks

//Yentl

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS