🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Does delay in accepting an offer will affect ...
Page options
34454d88
Community Member

Does delay in accepting an offer will affect my 24-hour response time score?

I've received an offer from a client that I worked with him previously now he sent me an offer to start a new contract. but I want to think about it for a couple of days before accepting it.

Is this acceptance delay will affect my 24-hour response time score or any other related profile score? (note this is an offer, not an invitation)

Thanks in advance 🙂

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Amjed, 

Responsiveness indicators are calculated from your record of responding to job invitations in the last 90 days. The indicator draws from 1) whether or not you respond (top freelancers always respond by either accepting or declining) and 2) how quickly you do so (always respond within 24 hours). You can read more about responsiveness indicators in the Help Center.

As for your question, this will not affect your responsiveness score. 

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Amjed, 

Responsiveness indicators are calculated from your record of responding to job invitations in the last 90 days. The indicator draws from 1) whether or not you respond (top freelancers always respond by either accepting or declining) and 2) how quickly you do so (always respond within 24 hours). You can read more about responsiveness indicators in the Help Center.

As for your question, this will not affect your responsiveness score. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members