🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Free connects
Page options
2b106ca6
Community Member

Free connects

I read that I will receive 10 free connects for creating an account and my current balance is 0 connects. I need help. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi Genesis,

You’ll get a free batch of 50 initial Connects within 48 hours of submitting your profile to join Upwork. This gives us time to review your profile and you time to view other freelancer profiles to see what the most successful are including. You can visit the Upwork Academy to learn how to submit great proposals, and much more. Your batch of 50 Connects are valuable and we encourage you to get the most out of them by taking time to learn first. If you’d like to get access to these 50 Connects faster, you can add a billing method. Once we verify your billing details, your Connects will appear in your Upwork account. Learn more about Connects here

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

876 REPLIES 876
spectralua
Community Member

Maybe you already wasted them? Check your connects history. Next 10 will be assigned after month.

AndreaG

Hi Genesis,

You’ll get a free batch of 50 initial Connects within 48 hours of submitting your profile to join Upwork. This gives us time to review your profile and you time to view other freelancer profiles to see what the most successful are including. You can visit the Upwork Academy to learn how to submit great proposals, and much more. Your batch of 50 Connects are valuable and we encourage you to get the most out of them by taking time to learn first. If you’d like to get access to these 50 Connects faster, you can add a billing method. Once we verify your billing details, your Connects will appear in your Upwork account. Learn more about Connects here

~Andrea
Upwork
Community Member

I also didn't receive my 10 free connect after joining account 

You will get free 10 connect every month. You can check connect history for the same.

Go to connects history, check your date of every month receiving connects.

779a9814
Community Member

Please help me!

Yes, sure

9a9079d8
Community Member

Hi! I registered two days ago, but my

Connects balance is 0. Can you help, please?

Now check? If you have any question aks here freely

hi! me either!!! since this monday i didn´t get my free connects

fd0e6a6f
Community Member

did not revived 50 connect for the first time

Hi Abel,

You’ll get a free batch of 50 initial Connects within 48 hours of submitting your profile to join Upwork. If you do not receive your Connected by the end of the day today, you may reach out to us again so we can assist you further. If you’d like to get access to these 50 Connects faster, you can add a billing method. Once we verify your billing details, your Connects will appear in your Upwork account. Learn more about Connects here

~ Luiggi
Upwork
418b865b
Community Member

Hello Dear,

48 hours of submitting my profile to join Upwork and have not received the 50 connects, Can you help?

Hello Victoria,

I can see that you've already received your initial batch of 50 free Connects. You should be able to see this by visiting your Connects History page. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
bfb03494
Community Member

Hi Abel, 

Its been two days since I joined Upwork but I still don't see the initial 50 connects in my account. 

Hi Shaad,

You’ll receive 50 free Connects within 48 hours when you create an Upwork profile for the first time. If it is still not credit to your account after 48 hours, please let us know.  If you’d like to get access to these 50 Connects faster, you can add a billing method. Once we verify your billing details, your Connects will appear in your Upwork account. Learn more about Connects here

~ Joanne
Upwork
1e017da9
Community Member

Hi, I create new Upwork account but unfortunately 50 free connect not received. Anyone can help me.

83a97c48
Community Member

I have not got my free connects yet even after 48 hours of opening the account.

Plz help me out

Hi Rufaida,

It hasn't been 48 hours since you submitted your profile yet. You'll get a free batch of 50 initial Connects within 48 hours of submitting your profile to join Upwork. If you do not receive your Connects after that time, you may reach out to us again so we can assist you further. If you'd like to get access to these 50 Connects faster, you can add a billing method. Once we verify your billing details, your Connects will appear in your Upwork account. Learn more about Connects here

~ Luiggi
Upwork
fab77670
Community Member

It's been more 48 hours now I have received 10 connects but not 50, why? I have pretty much completed my profile.

Hi Prabhakar,

Thank you for your message. I checked your account and can confirm that the free Connects are already credited to your Upwork account. You can refer to the Connect History page for more information. 

- Pradeep

Upwork
e5a25b9d
Community Member

48 hrs, just to give upwork time, ill let it cook until tomorrow or until midnight.. i registered just this 26, that should be more than 48 hrs to have everything in order .. i hope

038c2d89
Community Member

heyy i registred in upwork in 1/16/2024 at 21:25

now its 1/18/2024 my local time is 21:30

and ididnt got my registration free connectes 

c42db51b
Community Member

I just created my upwork account on January 18 and i have not received any connect at all

Hi Beatrice,

You’ll get a free batch of 50 initial Connects within 48 hours of submitting your profile to join Upwork. If you do not receive your Connected after that time, you may reach out to us again so we can assist you further.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
0bd5932a
Community Member

Hi, i just registered for upwork, but i didnt get any free connect, so when will i be expecting one

Hi Stanley,

You’ll get a free batch of 50 initial Connects within 48 hours of submitting your profile to join Upwork. If you do not receive your Connected after that time, you may reach out to us again so we can assist you further.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Same issue appears with me. It's been more than 48 hours and i did not receive connects

Hi Ghulam,

Firstly, welcome to Upwork! I looked closely at your Connects History and confirmed that 50 Connects were added to your account for creating a membership or a profile for the first time. Looks like you're all set. Best of luck!

~ Arjay
Upwork
09661bbc
Community Member

Hello. My account is more than 2 days old and I'm yet to receive any connect. What's going on?

Hi Chukwuebuka,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

- Pradeep 

Upwork
00cb957c
Community Member

I created a new account on upwork yesterday but did not receve 50 free connects in the basic plan. Why?

Hi Abdul,

~ Luiggi
Upwork
fd5d7559
Community Member

i have successfully submitted my profile and even added billing address, but still my connect balance is 0. what can i do?

6ff0d998
Community Member

Why i have not recived yet free connects from upwork after creating my Profile😥

Hi Muhammad,

~ Luiggi
Upwork
fe946143
Community Member

I registered myself 2 days back but I still have not got my 30 free connects. My registration date is 19th January and I have been complaining about it for 2 days. Still, no action has been taken and I still have not received my 30 free connects.

Hi Saurav,

It hasn't been 48 hours since you've signed up yet. If you do not receive your free batch of 50 initial Connects by the end of the day today, you may reach out to us again so we can assist you further.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
09661bbc
Community Member

Hello.  My account is more than 2 days old and I'm yet to receive any connect. What's going on?

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members