🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » How do you file a complaint in Upwork ??
Page options
rajansharma81
Community Member

How do you file a complaint in Upwork ??

My name is Rajan Sharma, I am a full-time freelancer full stack developer of WordPress PHP Laravel, I have been active on Upwork for a long time.
I have taken plus membership of Upwork a few days ago, after which I am getting to see such jobs which are payment verified and users also if we bid on their jobs then their reply comes to join on Telegram which is absolutely Not all are also there and they say that you should join here, I told some of them that can you explain to us the work here, So his job post got deleted and all my connect got wasted. This has happened to me in about 3 to 4 jobs,
I want to ask the Upwork community responsibly that does Upwork take responsibility for this fraud. Will our connections continue to be wasted like this? please reply to my question.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
sofia2008
Community Member

Here it the help article explaining how Connects work. Connects are refunded when Upwork deletes a job violating their ToS. 

Understanding and Using Connects – Upwork Customer Service & Support | Upwork Help

Since you are new, you can take a look at the following post to get a helful tips on how things work. Solved: To all freelancers looking for help - Upwork Community

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
sofia2008
Community Member

Here it the help article explaining how Connects work. Connects are refunded when Upwork deletes a job violating their ToS. 

Understanding and Using Connects – Upwork Customer Service & Support | Upwork Help

Since you are new, you can take a look at the following post to get a helful tips on how things work. Solved: To all freelancers looking for help - Upwork Community

rajansharma81
Community Member

thank you Sophia i will check the post

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members