🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: I can't log in: ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS
Page options
miaran
Community Member

I can't log in: ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

Hi,

I need some help. I can't log in.

First I received a message to verify I am a human.

Then, I tried to log in but after entering the password I get Error from Chrome:

'ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS'

I deleted all the cookies for upwork.com and any link I have with the 'upwork' word on it and tried again. I still can't log in, 

Any help /ideas are welcome

Thanks

Maria

114 REPLIES 114

Hi All,

We apologize for the interruption. Our technical team has resolved this issue already. Could you please try logging in as usual again and let us know if you sill need any assistance?

Thank you for your patience and understanding! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Solved now 😊

Hi I'm new to freelancing and i've been a paid member to the portal . Today out of no where my account is not showing me any navigation menus and neither the feed. I can't understand the reason and I keep getting too many redirects message when i login. can anyone tell me why is it so and how to resolve it ?

Greetings,

Upwork account is not logging in. I have cleared my browser history, cache, temp files etc. But still not working. Even I have changed my browser, but still not working.

It says;

"This page isn’t working

www.upwork.com redirected you too many times.

ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS"

and sometimes
It says you are ROBOT, click this check...!

I don't know what is happening!
Fortunately, able to open the upwork community

What can I do now?
Thanks

c6e0e421
Community Member

Me too, I can’t access to my account. Please help me.
kthyl
Community Member

Hi All,

Please help me! I can not login to my account.

Thanks!

Kthyl

I also face the same problem.

Mudassar

This has occurred every time I've tried to log in to Upwork this year

I did get it to work once, when I disabled all ad blocking and antivirus tools - But even that is not working currently.

I cannot offer work on a site that I cannot reliably access to communicate with prospective bidders.

Hi Terry,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further. You can access your ticket here.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

One of our team members have continuously this issue. I readded.  He emailed issue to support but no response yet and support team refused to discuss with me because of privacy I am not sure how this issue will be resolve. 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Rizwan,

I checked this and our team is looking into this case. As soon as they have more information they'll update your team member directly. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello I am still facing the same ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS problem.

It is still not solved?

Hi Sahar,

Could you try and verify your email address and log in again? Please check your spam and junk folders for our verification email. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello,

I couldn’t find it. Can you resend me a verification email.

Hi Sahar,

At the moment you can resend the verification email from your end once you have logged in to your account (it should be the first window you`re directed to). If you`re experiencing any problems with this as well, let me know here so that our team can assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello,

Once I enter my email and password I get this:

[cid:image001.png@01D6E352.F4B9F7A0]
I cleared cookies and changed the password but it still doesn’t work.

Hi Sahar,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hey Goran,

I'm also getting this error now. I have a freelancer account, but my boss invited my other work email as a team member to start doing recruiting under his client account.

When I clicked on the "Get Started" from my work email address, it says:

We can't complete your request now
Please try again later.
To report this problem, click here.

For availability updates, visit our site status page.

Error 500 (A)
Trace ID: 6ae565a3beea16dd-SYD

Then when I went back to other pages and support, it went through this repetitive loop:

This page isn’t working right now
www.upwork.com redirected you too many times.

To fix this issue, try clearing your cookies.
ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

The only reason I can write this support ticket is because I'm using my Freelancer account in Incognito mode.

I've already cleared my cache, flushed IP cache, and restarted the computer several times but it's still not working.

Hi Josiah,

Thank you for your message. Could you please try again after clearing Cookies as well on your browser? You can also try using a different browser that you have never used to access your freelancer account. Feel free to message us if problems persist.

Thank you.

Pradeep

Upwork

Hey there, already cleared the browser cache and tried Edge + Chrome.

Hi Josiah,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Your address probably is missing country. That’s what happened to me. Tech support corrected it.
dela_pena_phoebe
Community Member

Having the same error as well. Hope this will be fixed sooner.

iaabraham
Community Member

Same. Fix it please, and other issues, before you increase our fees any more or start charging for other stuff.

igorsinitskiy
Community Member

They (Upwork) also can see it not as their own website fault but as that youre using an automatic browsing software and will send you under additional skype verification.

c836b8fc
Community Member

Hello I'm having the same issue.

Can I please get some assitance ?

Hi Daniel,

Could you please confirm if you`re experiencing this problem for the account you`re posting from or another one? 
If it's the first, could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I was able login by navigating to upwork from the community support site.
Before I tried deleting cookies from safari and chrome with no luck.

I was able to get in so I don't need more help, thanks !
2a30978e
Community Member

I can not log in as well.

I've cleared my cookies, restarted my laptop, tried multiple different browsers, tried using another laptop but no good.

I was able to log into my account via my mobile app but I am not able to access a project that I hired a freelancer to do.

Please help!

Hi Akihide,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you for the follow-up.

I don't believe I have received any information yet on how to resolve this issue.

I have a project that is being finalized by a freelancer so I would very much like to be able to complete this in my account.

Thank you!

Aki

Hi Akihide,

I'm sorry for the delay. I have followed up with the team, and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
7f1f57fd
Community Member

I have the same issue... doesn't allow to log in.

Hi Dori,

Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in via another browser? If you`re still experiencing the same problem after this, let me know here so that we can assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you for following up. I’ve tried clearing my cache and cookies but to
no avail.

Hi Akihide,

Our team has already reached out to you via ticket and will assist you further directly there. You can access your tickets on this Link, or follow up directly from the email notification sent to you. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi, I am also experiencing this issue while longing in. I cleared the cache but no resolution. Even using another computer and device. Not working. 

Can you please support me?  I would like to be able to follow on the tasks currently being carried by the team.

Thank you

Gasser

Hi Gasser,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I am also having this issue across multiple browsers and multiple devices.

Hi Ravi,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members