🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Top Rated eligible weeks, no updates since la...
Page options
studiovela
Community Member

I've been Top Rated for a month, why are the weeks not changing

I've gone back to sitting at a 90% Top Rated status for a month now (from 88% before) and the Top Rated weeks went from sitting at 5 weeks last month to 4 weeks all this month. Wouldn't that change at lease one week to start adding up again?

Thank you

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi All, 

I am happy to let you know that the specific issue that was causing discrepancies with Top Rated eligible weeks discussed on this thread has been fixed. We will be closing this thread from further replies. 

Thank you for your patience,

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

480 REPLIES 480

Hi, my JSS increased from 91 to 95, but my "top rated eligible weeks" remained at 12. What could be the reason?

Hi Emmanuel,

In order for the count to increase, you must be eligible this week, but not have been eligible 17 weeks ago (Eligible Weeks count would go up by one). To learn more about this, check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello, just I have a problem with my profile stas. My JSS is currently 93%, but the Top Rated eligible weeks has not been updated for last week. Could you please explain why it was not updated?

Thank you,

Viktoryia

Hi Viktoryia,

It will take 16 weeks for that ineligible week to roll off your 16 week period. Once the ineligible weeks start to fall off then it will start to increase. You might want to check this help article for more information. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Top Rated eligible weeks, no updates since last 4 weeks

I am maintaining score 90+ since last 4 weeks but this Top Rated eligible weeks are not increasing. is there any update which i don't know.

screenshot attached. 

Hi Dhiren,

The eligible weeks are those where you have maintained a JSS above 90% and keep it there long enough for the ineligible weeks to start falling out of the 16-week window.  You have to look at the eligibility weeks as a rolling 16-week window. You might want to review the graph included in this help article for more information. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Thanks for your effort!

I am here because I am not sure why my "Top rated eligible weeks" doesn't change.

My last project ended at April 28th and it increased my JSS to 91%.

At that time my "Top rated eligible weeks" was 8 of 16.

I can see current  "Top rated eligible weeks" is still 8 of 16.

I will really appreciate if this is looked into.

Regards.

Vladimir M.

Hi Vladimir, 

In order for the number of eligible weeks to increase, your non-eligible weeks will need to be "pushed out" of the past 16-weeks. Once this happens, the number of eligible weeks will start increasing, provided you meet the requirements. If an eligible week falls off of the calculation each week, the total number of eligible weeks won't increase. You can find more information here.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Thanks for your reply, Nikola S.

Nikola S wrote:

Hi Vladimir, 

In order for the number of eligible weeks to increase, your non-eligible weeks will need to be "pushed out" of the past 16-weeks. Once this happens, the number of eligible weeks will start increasing, provided you meet the requirements. If an eligible week falls off of the calculation each week, the total number of eligible weeks won't increase. You can find more information here.

Yeah, I considered info you shared.

I attached my imaginary stats graph. If I am right, I should be able to see "11 or 10 out of 16" for "Top rated eligible weeks".

Please let me know your thoughts.

Dear community, its been a while since my Top Rated eligible weeks is showing 12 of 16, where's the problem ? 😞 ... desperate to be Top rated 😞

it's more than 8 months on upwork and earned a respected amount and 5 star reviews but no badge is assigned to me. where do i am lacking? and my eligible weeks are not upgrading from 10, why so?

Hi Deepak,

Looks like the reason why you still haven't received the Top Rated badge, is because there is a non-eligible week within the total number of weeks for your calculation. In order for the number of eligible weeks to increase, your non-eligible weeks will need to be "pushed out" of the past 16-weeks. Once this happens, the number of eligible weeks will start increasing, provided you meet the requirements. If an eligible week falls off of the calculation each week, the total number of eligible weeks won't increase. You can find more information here.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Greetings Upwork Experts

My Top Rated Eligible Weeks, is not moving even though my JSS more than 90% since one month,

I still need 160$ to make 1K the condition to Top Rated badge.

Any thoughts ?

Hi Adham,

You can find more information about the requirements for the Top Rated badge in this help article.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Thank you Nikola!

I have been told to wait for so-called non eligible weeks to be pushed out of the calculation for my top rated badge, but I have been stuck at 100% and 12/16 weeks for the last 10 consecutive weeks. Is it really feasible that not a single needed week has been pushed out in the last ten weeks?

Zeljko M wrote:

I have been stuck at 100% and 12/16 weeks for the last 10 consecutive weeks. It seems completely impossible that a single needed week wouldn't be pushed out in these last 10 weeks?

That is perfectly normal because it is a rolling 16 week window and you have 4 eligible weeks in that 16 week window. To increase again, the first of those 4 non-eligible weeks has to fall out of the 16 week window.

You likely had a 4 week period where you were below 90% and it (obviously) take 16 weeks for a week to "travel" through the whole 16 week window.

eligible.jpg

Hello everyone!
My JSS has always been 100% and I have earned over $ 1K.
My top rated eligible weeks are 8 and they have not increased in the past two weeks.
Can someone tell me why is this happening?
Thanks!

Hi Hamza,

Note that in order for the eligible weeks to increase, you would have to meet the eligibility requirements each new week while non-eligible weeks fall off the calculation. Please check the 'Calculating Top Rated Eligible Weeks' section of this help article for more information.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
5f4b1906
Community Member

Thanks for the reply, I have read the article but this does not answer why the weeks did not increase.
Thanks!

Hi there my jss is %94 for a while but still cant have top rated badge is there any problem?

Thanks for helping.

petra_r
Community Member

Can K wrote:

Hi there my jss is %94 for a while but still cant have top rated badge 

Go to your My Stats Page

What does it say for:

• 12 months earnings (has to be more than $1000)
  • Recent account holds (has to be 0)
  • Top rated eligible weeks (must be 13 out of 16 or more)
  • Profile completeness (must be 100%)
cankocak
Community Member

My eligible weeks is still 12 for like 3-4 weeks but its allready more than 12 

petra_r
Community Member

Can K wrote:

My eligible weeks is still 12 for like 3-4 weeks but its allready more than 12 

That's normal. They will stay like that for much longer because you had 4 non-eligible weeks in your 16 week window, and those 4 non-eligible weeks need to travel all the way through the 16 week window before the first of them falls out. 

eligible.jpg

Hello Petra, I have the same problem. My Top Rated eligible weeks have not increased for the past few weeks. I have consistent 90%+ JSS for the past 6+ weeks but my eligible weeks got stuck in 10 of 16. How do I resolve it?

Hi Naznin,

Note that in order for the eligible weeks to increase, you would have to meet the eligibility requirements each new week while non-eligible weeks fall off the calculation. Please check the 'Calculating Top Rated Eligible Weeks' section of this help article for more information.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

My eligible weeks are not increasing and stuck at 4 weeks. Can u check and let me know how much time would it take to increase

Hi Zain,

Note that in order for the eligible weeks to increase, you would have to meet the eligibility requirements each new week while non-eligible weeks are "pushed out" of the past 16-weeks. Once this happens, the number of eligible weeks will start increasing, provided you meet the requirements. If an eligible week falls off of the calculation each week, the total number of eligible weeks won't increase. Please check the 'Calculating Top Rated Eligible Weeks' section of this help article for more information.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
cankocak
Community Member

Hi, my  top rated eligible weeks table is 13 of 16 but still don't have any top rated badge can you check please?

Thanks for helping.

Hi Can,

I will look into this further and will get back to you once I have more information.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Can,

Thanks for waiting patiently. As you're already meeting all the requirements for the badge, you can expect it to start showing on your profile within 48 hours.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

They really need to add a better visualization for this, since every 3-4 topic is about this.

Hi, Everyone.
I want to ask that My Stat is showing that I have replied 4 out of 5 invitiation. However, I have always replied and accepted the invites. Can someone guide me about why is it so?
Irfan

Hi Dr. Irfan,

I can see that you replied to one of those invitations very recently. Please, allow a bit of time for the metric to update as it can take a little longer for that response to be taken into account. 

Thank you,

~ Luiggi
Upwork
1db817f7
Community Member

Thanks a lot for guidance.
My eligible weeks are also stuck at 1 of 16. Is there any criteria I'm not fulfiling for their rise?
Irfan

Hi Dr. Irfan,

Please, note that in order for the eligible weeks to increase, you would have to meet the eligibility requirements each new week while non-eligible weeks fall off the calculation. Please check the 'Calculating Top Rated Eligible Weeks' section of this help article for more information.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
1db817f7
Community Member

Hi Luiggi,

Thank you so much for your attention and help.

I read the whole help article you provided. I hope I fully understood the criteria.

1) The main criteria for fulfilling the eligible week is keeping more than 90%  job success or the Rising Talent badge. 

2)In order for the count to increase, you must be eligible this week but not have been eligible 17 weeks ago (Eligible Weeks count would go up by one).

I met the criteria the whole week and wasn't eligible 17 weeks ago. So my query is, why my eligible week not yet have risen?

Irfan

Hello Dr. Irfan,

Thank you for your message.

In order for the number of eligible weeks to increase, your non-eligible weeks will need to be “pushed out” of the past 16-weeks. Once this happens, the number of eligible weeks will start increasing, provided you meet the requirements. If an eligible week falls off of the calculation each week, the total number of eligible weeks won’t increase. You can find more information here.

Thank you.

Pradeep.

Upwork

Thanks Pradeep. Basically, I acquired Rising Talent Badge last week for the first time. So according to this method, it should be 2 now.

Anyways, it's now get updated 2 of 16. Thank You again for the guidance. I fully understood the method from the link too.
Irfan

i completed 13 week out of 16 and also completed all requirements for TOP RATED PROGRAM. Am i eligible for Top Rated in 13 weeks? or i have to complete 16 Weeks. 
Till when i Got my batch?

Thank You.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members