🐈
» Forums » Support » Issue Upwork to Payoneer
Page options
cyril_mae-perez
Community Member

Issue Upwork to Payoneer

Hello, I've requested payment from Upwork to Payoneer, it usually takes 10-20 minutes but no confirmation email from Payoneer, only recieved Upwork's email that my payment is requested. Can you please track why I've not received Payoneer email and funds. The balance on upwork is reduced by amount I withdrew. Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi All,

Thank you for your message. Your transfers from Upwork to Payoneer typically take 48 hours but they can take longer based on your Payoneer account and Payoneer's policies. Feel free to message us if you do not receive funds after 48 hours.

- Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
mohammadtaha18
Community Member

Exactly same happened with me just now I am also wandering what the issue was

kbulaon
Community Member

same here via local funds transfer

muntahaesl
Community Member

Be patient. Sometimes it takes time because of workload. If your all information is correct then it definitely happen. Best wishes for you.

dorado_marcelina
Community Member

same here, until now- via local funds

ckdelacruz
Community Member

Same here, direct to bank

646c31fd
Community Member

Exactly same thing is happend with me, i usually recive my payments within an hour, but still waiting for the payment processed email,please let me know what is the status?

PradeepH

Hi All,

Thank you for your message. Your transfers from Upwork to Payoneer typically take 48 hours but they can take longer based on your Payoneer account and Payoneer's policies. Feel free to message us if you do not receive funds after 48 hours.

- Pradeep

Upwork
mohammadtaha18
Community Member

Hi all please check your payoneer accounts my balance is now updated

a_felician
Community Member

Hello, I've requested payment from Upwork to Payoneer on Tuesday, it usually takes 10-20 minutes but no confirmation email from Payoneer, only receuved Upwork's email that my payment is requested. Can you please track why I've not received Payoneer email and funds. The balance on upwork is reduced by amount I withdrew and Payoneer is unresponsive. I'm fearful of losing my hard earned funds.

Hi Alana,

I see that you've recently raised a support ticket regarding your concern. The relevant team will continue assisting you through your ticket. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
a_felician
Community Member

Please help asap!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths